Chapter 8

Kira's Pov

After Wesker left,I had to get a run in."Hey,where am I suppose to go for a run in my wolf form?"I had to ran soon or it would be bad."Dr.Wesker will come and get you soon."He just shuts the door and locks it.He is a jerk.

-Dad I hope this works.-I tried to mindlink my dad.-It.......where........at...........Tyler........ ........I.........is.............here...........-That was all I heard before blacking out.

I woke up in yet another cage in a new room."Well now that you are awake,mind telling me what happen to the door,the severity agent,and six military service officers."I was still in wolf form but I knew I had just killed some people.I whinned and yelped.I was scared I was not getting out off here.I was scared he was right.Wesker could be right.That scares me.

Wesker' s Pov

"Sir,you are need at project 67-A-B's lab.It lost its control.Aaaaaggggggh."The radio line went dead.It looks like it is back to square one with her."All units report project 67-A-B's location.That's an older."I hate to use force on one of my projects,but I will if needed."Dr.Wesker,we lost sight of her on level 6"One of the team leaders reported."Find her.Don't kill or injury her at all just caught her."

-Time Skip-

I walked in the new lab that 'Kira' was in and waited for her to wake up.It was not long."Well now that you are awake,mind telling me what happen to the door,the severity agent,and six military service officers."I said angrily.She just whinned and yelped like she didn't know what I was talking about."You don't know what I am talking about do you."I said in a liter tone.She shook her wolf head no.D**** it.It was the virus yet again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey my little duckies it has been awhile and this is the best I can do for now.Until next time.