Chapter 5

Rido's Pov

"I won't care.Kira is my mate and I will not leave her ever."Adam was not joking.He actually care about her."Ok,Kira's story starts after her mother died.She only 5 years old.Kira shifted way too early and it took everyone by surprise when she shifted at 8 years old.The pack saw it best to put her in military school when she was 10.She graduated early with the senor class and out ranked them all.I let her become alpha after that because she showed she could take charge when it came to the pack.She is the youngest alpha back than;she was only 15.Kira also had a twin brother.Kira hates talking about it.He thought she shouldn't be alpha and challenged her and was killed by her.Kira hates the fact she killed him.Kira lost her best friend,Andy,by hunters.She took up the habit of dogfighting until her 17th birthday when she just stopped.She ended up taking in an entire pack of rogues and made this pack into the most feared,blood thirsty,uncaring,killers.This pack was renamed the Crimson Shadow Blood.Kira has been to h*** and back,but her friends have helped her thought the tough times.Kira earned herself the title 'Black Blood Alpha' at 18 years old.And that is it."I almost cried telling him the past Kira wants to forget.

Kira's Pov

"Well it is go to see you up,Project 67-A-B"a voice that sent chill up my spine.All I could do was growl at the person I couldn't see."Now,now.Calm down girl you will get hurt by your own body."it is like they are mocking me.If I were them I would not mess with me."I wouldn't get any ideas or you will be published,Project 67-A-B.It would bye wise to calm down before the virus takes over."What is he talkin about?What virus?What the...

-Time Skip-

I woke up in a cage with chains on.I tried to mindlink Tyler,but nothing happened.I am now scared out of my mind.I hope Adam is ok with out me there.I hope he doesn't know about me past.I really want to go home."I am sorry for the cage,but you kill 3 of my men.Anyways,My name is Doctor Albert Wesker.Here let me take the collar off and I will bring you some clothes.There,I will be back."Ok ,can this day get any weirder.First,I am treated like an animal and now I am treated like I am a person.What the h*** is going on here?

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey my duckies I am so sorry I am late with this chapter and I will make it to you by uploading chapter 6 tomorrow.Bye for now my duckies