Chapter 3

I was on my way to the school 2 hours early.My dad told me to meet him in his office to discuss my mate situation.I really am not ready yet,but I have no choice in the matter anymore."Kira,we have a problem."my dad never has a worried look on his face."What is it dad?"I ask not ready to hear the answer."Your mate is Adam Snowmoon."*WHAT!!!!!*I yelled in the mindlink to my dad."How is that possible of the Snowmoons to get on this pack's land and we not know."I was scared that my wolf would kill me if I rejected him.

-time skip(JROTC)-

"You ok,Shadow?"my best friend,James,asked out of the blue."I am fine,James.It nothing."I hate ling to my best friend."Ok,Texted me later and tell me what is wrong,ok.""Ok,bye James."I than left JROTC and headed home.-Go find our mate now-Shadow is yelling at me.-No,he is a rouge.So no we will have to wait to see if he will join us or not-I reply.*Kira were are you at you are late for the pack meeting*Bow,our pack's beta,started in on me.*I am on my way home and JROTC ran a little longer than normal,but I am going to stop to get gas,ok?*

-time skip(pack meeting)-

I just arrived when my wolf went crazy over our mate's scent."Dad,why is my mate's scent here in the house?"I asked worried."His pack is the one we are combining with.Is that ok?"I just nod with a smile on my face.I walking into the meeting and my mate jump from his seat and grabbed me and pulled me to his chest."Mine"was all I heard before losing myself in his scent.I was pulled away by my older Brother,Tyler."You won't touch my sister ever again,rouge."Now, I am pissed."First of you don't rule my life,second his is my mate,and third you should know better than to disrespect your alpha like that."I was not going to let Tyler rip me from my mate."No wonder dad picked me over you,because you can't be this aggressive to the pack."Tyler looked like he was going to rip my head off after what I had just said.Than Tyler grabbed me into a hug and said in mindlink*You are right and I am sooooooooo sorry for snapping like that.That is not how an older brother is suppose to act to his little sister/alpha*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am back with a new chapter hope you enjoyed it I will try to post some more tomorrow.No promises.bye for now