Chapter 6

Sorry I am so late.I hope you all are not mad at me.Will here you go my little duckies.

___________________________________________________________________________________

-Albert's Pov-

I go to get her some clothes and I turn around to see she got out of the cage."How did you get out of the cage?"I should have known she would get out sooner or latter."Here are your clothes.I will leave and come back in ten minutes to learn your name and to explain what is going on,alright?"She nodded.I left the clothes and walked out of the lab."Ah,Dr.Wong what a surprise.I thought you left Umbrella for some rich company.Well, if you don't excuse me.I have to check on my 'project'."I left her standing with the look of disgust on her face.I made my way back to the lab I left the "project" in.

-Kira's Pov-

After Dr.Wesker left I shifted back and put the clothes on and waited.I tried to mindlink Tyle,my dad,and Adam.-Help someone please find me.I am I some lab and I can't get out.-I did not get a response.I was startled by the door opening and closing."I didn't mean to scare you.Well,on to business.What is your name?"I am being treated like a person again but it can't hurt to tell him my name.Right?"Kira"By the look on his face.He must have thought I was mute or something."How old are you?"Another question."19 and what is with all the questions?I want to know what is going on here?"I was upset and he knew it."Well you were hurt badly by hunting dog when we found you.We know what we had to do so you put a virus into your blood.At first we thought you would die because of it,but you survived it.I was put in charge of you and the team the you killed.I don't blame you.They wre idiots and did not know what you could do.Don't worry there are no more cages for you.I am going to test you to see if you can help us with a security problem we have.""Why me though?I mean I can kill but I am a werewolf with a mate,who is probably worried sick,a pack that could snap at any given moment,a father who is worst at killing than the pack and me combined.I am useless to you and your people.All I want is to go home."I started crying.I looked up to see the Doctor was next to me trying to comfort me."I wish you could go home but you can't.Not yet at least.You will be a danger to them in your present state.The virus is unpredictable and it could kill you but in a month you can go home hopefully."Him was smiling and giving me hope."Ok,I will help,but I want black clothes,metal type music,and no cages,collars,leashes,or dog stuff at all,understood."I was using my alpha tone to scare him and it worked."Alright,don't bite my head off or you won't get out of here."I growled at him for the coment.I have never bit someones head out before and was not about to start.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 I am so sooooooo sory for being late but a magger case of writers block,friends,chrismas,family,and pets got in the way of writing this chapter.Please vote and comment.