Chapter 12 | Endgame

While Santana was busy acting like nothing ever happened and making the party go on, Felicity went upstairs to find Sara.

She found her, in her room, sitting on her bed but staring at one spot on the floor.

They ended up starting a conversation that lasted for a good 5 minutes, before Felicity stopped it to ask the question she really came to ask.

"Are you okay? Sara I'm so sorry you had to go through tha-"

"Felicity I didn't leave everybody because I hated the kiss with Santana. I left because the kiss was...good."

Felicity swallowed hard, and then started to walk towards the door.

"Sara I think it's best that you just think without me here."

"Yeah, I think that's the best idea."

The song Despacito was playing when Felicity reentered the party.

It looked like no drama was going on, until she noticed that Santana wasn't in the room or down the hall.

Oh gosh, something definitely happened. It seemed as if Santana left the party. All of her friends were hanging out with other people.

Oliver was walking towards her. "Where have you been? You missed Santana literally come out to everyone. Well not in the deep, soft way that lesbians usually come out. She basically said 'the only straight I am is straight up bitch' and then left."

So she did leave.

"Oh my gosh is that really what she said? She's mean. Like really mean. But she makes me laugh."

Oliver smiled.

"Felicity I know it's been a long time, but do you maybe want to come to my house tomorrow?"

"Oliver. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. I have plans with my family."

Did he really just say that? Well great, so that was either embarrassing and cute or just embarrassing. Hopefully the first one.

"Oh yeah...sometime before school starts up again for sure though. I'll text you."

For once Felicity wasn't the awkward one. She completely understood what Oliver was going through.

"And I'll reply as soon as I can."

One week later

Felicity showed up at Oliver's house, as they planned.

They promised each other that before Holiday break was over, they would see each other at least once more. It was actually working out.

Thea answered the door, and Felicity followed her into the Queen's kitchen where Oliver was standing beside the table.

A small bouquet of flowers was in his right hand, him giving them to Felicity as soon as she got closer.

"What are these for?" She asked, looking confused.

"I'm tired of it, Felicity. I love you, and I know you love me too. These flowers should have been given to you a long time ago. I should have asked you out months ago. I should have asked you to homecoming. I was stupid. What I'm trying to ask is, can we please give us a chance?"

Felicity turned around, realizing Thea had left the room.

Her attention went back to Oliver.

"Of course."

Oliver smiled.

She went for a kiss on the cheek, but he kissed back on the lips.

His hand was on her left cheek, and as the kiss was happening the world felt as if they were the only two people in it.

They pulled away after they heard Felicity's phone ring.

FaceTime call, from Sara.

Oliver picked up the phone, and put Felicity in the camera so they were both looking at their best friend.

"Hey...oh my gosh you're at Oliver's."

Sara looked shocked, as if she originally planned to tell Felicity something in private.

"What is it Sara? You can tell Oliver too. And if it's sad you can use the fact that he and I are dating to make yourself happy."

A huge grin appeared on Sara's face.

"Finally! That did just make me happy to be honest. Well I guess if we're on the topic of new relationships..."

"Hi guys!" There in the camera, next to Sara, was Santana.

She put her arm around Sara, kissing her on the cheek afterwards.

"Ew, gross..." Oliver said sarcastically.

Felicity gave him a playful punch on the upper arm. "Nah, they're adorable. And now we can double date! Yayyyy!"

Sara turned to Santana. "Can someone please remind me why I'm friends with her?"

"Hey, I'm her boyfriend. I have it worse." Oliver interrupted, starting to laugh.

And suddenly all four of them were laughing.

What a day.

What a week.

What an endgame.

When you find your type, you know. You may deny it, but if you are meant to be with someone, your heart will always go back to them.

_______________________________

Hey guys, it's Liv :)

So this was the last chapter of Not Her Type.

As you have probably realized I haven't updated in 3 weeks, maybe more.

I started this book in the summer, when I had all the free time in the world. Now I'm back to school, and I don't have that time, so I decided to wrap up my storylines.

Please vote & comment what you thought about the ending!!

I had so much fun writing this story!

I love you guys.

Thank you.

-Liv 💗