Chapter 5 | Call

As he was dancing with Sara, Oliver looked to his left, seeing something he hadn't seen in his entire high school career.

It was Felicity, with a good looking guy that wasn't him.

Thea was there too, and it looked like she was having fun with them as well. He just needed to leave them be and figure out who that dude was to Felicity later.

"Why am I so worried again?" Oliver whispered to himself.

He did a project with Felicity at the beginning of the year, they studied together, and she pulled away from his kiss.

No girl had ever pulled away from his kiss before that moment.

She has made it clear that Oliver wasn't her type.

Maybe the guy she's dancing with is, and if that were the case Oliver would have to accept it.

"So then Cait ended up getting really drunk...she dragged me up on the karaoke stage and forced me to sing with her. It turns out I have a really good voice I never knew about."

Felicity loved hearing Barry's stories. Even Thea kept smiling at them.

"So what classes do you two have together?" Thea asked.

"Actually we don't have any classes together. I just know her from student council and other clubs and stuff around the school. Yep, we're the nerds."

Felicity nodded and laughed a little, admitting she agreed with Barry.

After a few more minutes of music, Barry noticed that Felicity was nervously staring at him, and just decided to do what he had been wanting to do the whole night.

"Felicity Smoak, I know it's a little late, but will you be my date to the homecoming dance?"

"Yes, of course!"

The dance ended at 10pm, except it seemed earlier. Everything just went by so fast.

Sara struggled to run towards Felicity in her heels, after surprisingly not seeing her best friend for most of the dance.

"Hey so I'm going to a sleepover with the cheerleaders tonight. This girl's house is so big so she said we can bring friends. Do you want to come?"

"Yeah I guess." Felicity answered, looking like she was mad even though she wasn't.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know Sara, I just feel like sometimes when I hang out with your cheer friends you tend to ignore me a little. Or maybe I'm just nervous."

"I'd never try to ignore you, and I promise I won't this time. If it makes you feel any better, I barely talk to the girl who's hosting it."

"Who is she?"

"Her name is Santana, she seems nice. She's a new cheerleader but somehow she's absolutely amazing."

"Oh, cool."

Felicity ended up agreeing to go, mostly because she didn't want to sit at her house tonight watching everyone's snapchat story of them at after parties and stuff when she wasn't at any of them.

Sara drove up to the house a short 30 minutes after the dance ended, with Felicity riding in the passenger seat like always.

The two of them were directed to the finished basement of Santana's, finding about 12 other girls already down there, sitting in a little gossip circle.

"Hey, what we doin?" Sara shouted while walking down the stairs, throwing her bag on the floor below her.

"Oh nothing much," one of the cheerleaders said, "Just doing a couple prank calls. We're gonna call Oliver Queen next shhhhh."

Felicity and Sara sat down, pretty entertained. They were using a phone without Oliver's number on it, so he'd have no idea who it was.

Santana wanted to do all the talking, so the phone was given to her as soon as Oliver answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Oliver Queen?"

"Why yes, it is...who am I speaking to?"

"This is..."

She paused for less than a second.

"Sorry to be calling you at such a late hour, but this is unplanned parenting. I'm calling to tell you that your girlfriend came in again today. She's definitely pregnant."

Oliver knew his face was getting red, nobody was in his room to see it, but he could tell.

There was either a girl with his child growing inside of them, or a girl claiming that he's the father of her child.

He couldn't get another word out. How would he tell this lady that he didn't know who was in her office?

"Can I talk to her?"

"Sure..."

Santana was about to hand the phone to one of her friends, but just before she'd do so, Felicity slapped it, letting it fall right between Santana's tan thighs.

Felicity grabbed it again quickly, saying "Sike, this is Santana" right before hanging up.

The whole squad, plus Sara, was looking at her.

"I'm sorry okay, I love having fun, but Oliver doesn't...Oliver doesn't deserve to think he did anything wrong. He's perfectly fine, just the way he is."

Oliver heard that last line, there's no way Santana was the one hanging up. The voice sounded more familiar.

It was Felicity's voice.
________________________________

I hope you guys liked this chapter, please vote and comment, that gives me motivation!

I won't be updating for a while because I'm going on vacation and will have to settle back home before I can write again.

Love you guys so much!

-Liv