Bye, Travis | Chapter 3 *part II*

The Chapter 3
PART II

“Hindi ba sinabi kong layuan mo siya?”

Goosebumps surrounded me when I heard her voice when I entered the house. I blankly stared at her. Trying not to flinch and not giving too much emotion. I must be careful of my words and think of not hurting her anymore. Must.

“I-I did. But it was-”

Fail.

I just can't pretend shts to her.

She let out her mean side again and pulled my uniform's collar. I pulled myself away from her but insanity took over her head that she become so powerful, again. What's wrong? Why is she like this?

“S-stop.” I begged for I got nothing to say more. I can't do anything but beg for help.

“You used me, Lily.”

That voice.

That hurt voice.

Yeah, I used her but she did the same thing and is still doing it.

But, I still did.

“I'm sorry. Pero alam mo namang sumuko na ako di ba?” I can't look in her eyes for it was too painful to look at.

“Pano mo naitago sakin 'to ng isang buwan?”

It hit me.

Hundred times.

and it felt worse than before.

I was too guilty.

“Pareho lang tayo ng nararamdaman.” I weakly uttered. It's a sign of defeat, a defeat to let her know that I didn't plan to have this feeling towards Travis. “Sorry. But I'm doing the right thi-”

“At sa tingin mo nakakatulong ka talaga?!” Her grip tightens like she can rip my collar off my blouse. “You just make it worse!”

I lost myself off the ground and after a short second, I felt another pain in the back. She pushed me again like I'm not fragile and I'm capable of all these aches. She's turning blind and obsessively overpowering her head with her uncontrollable feeling.

I'm doubt to make a sound of pain or not. If I let out a moan, she'll think she's too powerful and might end up of hurting me again but if I don't, she'll think I'm getting fed up and I'm being too proud with my 'she-thought-I-have' ego and may thought of hurting me again to prove that I'm wrong.

I know her too well.

“Ba-bakit--”

But this is surprising.

I looked at her while she kneels in front of my pushed body. She lets out her tears and pleads. . .

“Please. Wag si Travis. Na-nagmamakaawa ako.”

Sumuko na naman ako diba?

A-ano pa bang kulang?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I made my hair into a ponytail then used my hands to give me some air. Pft. What is it so hot?! I’m sweating non-stop! Jesus. =____=

“Juice?”

I smiled instantly when I heard Khris’ voice behind me. I looked at him at accepted the box of juice in his hands. He sat beside me and placed his head above my right shoulder. He let out a deep sigh. I linked my fingers to his and chose not to speak for it is better. I can’t make any arguments or can’t let out a good advice.

“She’s getting worse.”

I know.

“Ye. We’ll be heading back to Laguna tomorrow.” I said for the nth time for I am sure that he forgot it already,again.

“Ha? Ba’t di mo naman sinabi sakin?” See?

Instant Alzheimer’s disease even though he really doesn’t have one. He’s been like this since Valentine’s and I probably know why even if he doesn’t speak about it. Norilae is my cousin, a very close one, how should I not know?

“I told you last Monday already.” Nagulat naman si Khris sa sinabi ko. “Don’t let things trouble you so much, Khris.”

I caressed his cheek and shut his eyes.

Kawawa naman ang boyfriend ko. >0<

Pumapanget ng dahil sa eyebags!

“Can we stay like this for a little while?” he request. I nodded since we had a hard time being alone. “Thank you.”

I blushed.

I really love his sweet voice.

It’s melting the core of me! >///<

Ang pogi pa.

*______*

“Don’t worry, Khris. Take a rest.” I played my fingers with his hair. “You’re such a great brother.”

Things shouldn’t be complicated as it is right now. I don’t know why they should be troubled. Ang love nga naman talaga. Hindi ko na rin maintindihan. I looked at Khris’ sleeping face. My heartbeats lost their tracks and began drumming hysterically. Sabi ko nga, nakakabaliw ang pag-ibig. >////<

I squeezed Khris’ hands and it electrified me. Gosh. Cloud nine!

Am I too in love? *////*

Erase. Erase! Hindi dapat kalandian ang iniisip ko ngayon.

Tama! Tama! There are more important things to reconsider first!

*Bzzzt*Bzzzt*

From: NoLaeLee<3
I need to cry.

I tensed up reading her message.

To: NoLaeLee<3
Rooftop.

Don’t tell me something happened between her and that Bratinella again? >0<

Pag di na ako nakapagtimpi . . .

Pfft.

Who am I kidding?

Kakambal siya ng boyfriend ko. =__=

I can’t do anything.

@#$%!

Nolae came with puffed eyes. Need to cry, eh? She already cried, obviously. =__=

“I don't want to go to Laguna.”

She said aloud that she woke up Khris.

Napatingin lang kami ni Khris sa kanya.

Nagulat ako sa sinabi niya and I'm sure ganun din si Khris.

“I don't want any medications.” she begged.

“But-”

“It will hurt her more.”

That does it. >_________<!!

“FOR @#$%#@# SAKES!” napatayo ako sa bigla and glared at her. “STOP BEING TO NICE NORILAE! WOULD YOU?!”

I am too emotional.

I'm crying now.

Sht.

I just can't stand this bullshts anymore.

“I love Rica, you know that.” She stooped down her head.

I wiped my tears. Naaawa ako kay Norilae dahil hindi naman dapat ganito ang mangyayari. Bakit kelangan niyang gawin 'to? Wala naman siyang kasalanan! Pero minsan gusto ko din magalit sa lalaking 'yun dahil siya ang nagpapagulo ng lahat.

“Nolae, how about you and him?”

“There's nothing between us.”

“You know that there is.” Khris cuts in. I just stared at him while he makes his way towards Norilae.

“Khris. . .Alam mo namang wala ding mangyayare.” She smiled bitterly.

“Why won't you think of yourself first before others?” Khris interrupted. “Don't make me abhor my twin sister more.”

“Kh--”

“And don't make me lose my temper, Lily.”