Chapter Nine

"Can I see him?" 

"You sure you want to?"

"I need answers Thor, I need to know why he was in Tamreil, why he wants an Elder Scroll." Kronos said as the two walked to where they kept Loki in the Helicarrier.

"I can't trust you to go by yourself! Remember what happened in the forest?!" He shouted at her.

"For the love of mighty Talos Thor! Do you want me to have Alduin come here? He can help me interrogate if you really want!" She shouted louder, her voice echoing through the doors and corridors, and right through the door to Loki's cell.

Loki picked up his head when he heard the commotion on the other side of the door on the other side of the three inch glass he was held behind. He smirked as he heard her, the beast, shout loudly, and something hit the door with enough force that it left a dint.

'You should of killed him. Not hurt him. Killed.' The voice shouted at her and she mentally shook her head of it.

"What was that for!?" Thor shouted as he pulled himself from the door.

"For you being arrogant! If I'm able to do that then let me go in!" She shouted back, pushing him out of the way and destroying the keypad by the door, making it open with a splutter of sparks and jerks.

"Missed me?" Loki asked teasingly as she entered.

"As much as I'll ever miss a diseased skeever or a high elf." she replied with a sneer, he tried his hardest to hide his shock but she picked up on it like the scent of prey in a hunt.

"Why so scared Loki?" she asked mockingly, walking around his cell, letting a daedric armoured hand slide along the glass and leave a mark.

"I'm not scared." He replied.

"Oh! Is that what you tell yourself at night before you go to sleep? I'm not scared of the. Big. Bad. Wolf. “The word wolf came out low and dangerous, Loki tensed his shoulders o-so-slightly.

"Oh... so you are... how perfectly Vul ahrk henvoraak dilon..." She spoke in Thu'um, causing him to snap.

"Speak English you pathetic mortal!" He shouted as he tried to lunge at her, but smacking his hand against the glass, she raised a perfect eyebrow in response.

"Speak kindly and answer my questions or I'll answer yours in Thu’um so you won't understand" She pursed her lips tight as she watched him think.

"Fine..." He said through gritted teeth.

"Why do you want an Elder Scroll?"

"Because they hold power that I need."

"Do you know the possible side effects?" He shook his head.

"Want to know?" He didn't say or do anything, she took it as a yes anyway.

"There's the possibility of permanent insanity or blindness. Do you understand why you can't have one now?"

"Yes and no... Why 'Possibility?"

"Possibility, because these are pieces of time and are way more powerful than you think. They have been know to kill men as soon as they tried to read them. Because their minds were unprepared or just weak." She watched as he clenched his fists and his jaw, and she let herself a small smile, she was having fun with this.

Too much fun.

-------------------------

I really am trying not to laugh because Loki is actually scared of her and omg! I really cannot stop laughing. Totally not awkward when your in a room full of family members laughing your backside off. Or ass. I dont want to be rude or anything.

Fran.