Chapter Seven

Kronos woke to heavy bandages, a soft bed and a clean white room. A definite a change from the Temple of Kyne in Whiterun. There was a knock on the door and Steve Rodgers walked in. 

"You feeling better?" He asked as he sat down next to her bed, she sat up slowly, her head swimming slightly.

"Where's my knapsack?" She asked, dying for a bottle of mead.

"Here." He reached under the bed, handing her the old, worn out gray bag. She immediately rummaged through it, finding the luke warm bottle but her stomach instantly refusing.

"What is that?" He asked as he looked at the yellowy gold bottle in her hand.

"This would be me getting drunk but I can't stomach it... Not after what happened." She thought back to how Loki called her a beast, a mongrel.

And clenched her fists at the thought.

"He get to you?" He asked.

"Obviously, he made me change."

"What was that? In the forest?"

"Me being a wolf." She stood up slowly, looking at the strange garments they had donned on her. She pulled out her set of Daedric armour, tracing the Oblivion runes on the armour.

"I'll leave you to get changed, I'll wait outside though." He said standing up and walking to the door.

"When I blacked out... Who called out my name?" She asked as he opened the door.

"I did." And he left.

He too, reminded her so much of Tsun. The way he was polite and caring, how he was strong hearted and brave. He definitely reminded her of Tsun unlike Loki.

She finally got into her Daedric armour and equipped the great sword of its same kind, tucking the helmet under her arm and walking out of the door and straight into Steve.

"By Mara! I'm so sorry." She said, helping him back up with little effort.

"It’s ok, you're the first person to actually knock me on my ass though." He said with a smile she returned.

"But it was by accident though. So it doesn't count. Though we could spar sometime." She offered.

"Sure, come on this way, the rest of the guys want to meet you. Here." he handed her back her helmet as they set off at a brisk pace.

"Thanks. Who are the rest of the 'guys'?" She asked, she knew that there was Thor, Steve and Tony, but who else would there be?

"You'll find out soon we're nearly there." That's when they walked in there.

All Kronos saw was lights everywhere and a glass table which Thor, Tony, a red head woman and a dark haired man with glasses sat at, with a bald, and what she though, redguard, stood at the head of it with a eye patch and a leather coat.

"So the Dragonborn finally decided to wake up?" The eye patched man asked, she looked to Steve as he sat down.

"Oh yeah... You've been out for a day." Steve said apologetically.

"I wouldn't tease me if I was you, there’s not point in making a Dovahkiin loose its temper. Especially on what looks like a flying boat." She said as she looked out of the huge window in front of her, seeing nothing but clouds and blue skies.

"And if you did we'd have the guards on you straight away. Probably dead." The eye patched man said, but she just laughed coldly.

"Do you know what armour this is? Its Daedric, it’s the second best armour there is."

"Why wear the second best though?" Tony asked, leaning back in his chair.

"Because it strikes fear into the heart of my foes..." She put the helmet on and unsheathed her great sword. Looking like a demon fresh out of hell.

"Yeah... That is pretty freaky." Tony said, so she sheathed her sword and kept the helmet on, leaning against the wall by the door.

"Are you not going to sit down?" The eye patched man asked.

"No, and I think introductions are in order anyway." She replied bluntly, trying to be as calm as possible.

"Nick Fury." He said, Kronos looked towards the red head woman.

"Natasha Romanov." She then looked towards the man with the glasses.

"Dr Banner." Happy, she leant against the wall more relaxed than she was moments before. She glanced over to Steve who gave her a quick small smile.

"What are you doing here then Kronos?" Fury asked.

"My friend Paarthurnax said that Thor would need all the hell he could get. And the fact that Loki was on my home turf demanding an Elder Scroll was even more unsettling, so if I came here, leading him away from my Taazokaan." She explained.

"English please." Tony said in, what she didn't know, his normal sarky tone.

"Tamriel." She said with a growl, she couldn't help it, spending so much time with Paarthurnax, she picked up a few habits. Most being rather, annoying.

"So you're changing the field of battle? Let another planet suffer instead of your own?" Fury asked and her anger shot up like a arrow into the sky.

"How dare you! My planet had just suffered being near the end of the world! They had just suffered a Civil War! They had nearly just suffered the Vampires taking over! They suffered rise of the first Dragonborn!" She shouted, drawing attention from the people surrounding them that sat at the strange glowing glass screens, she stood opposite Fury helmet on the table, sending a crack up the middle of the glass.

'Kill them for their arrogance Kronos! Kill them.'

She quietly gasped at the pain the voice caused her and put the back of her hand to her forehead and brushed it away, returning to world again.

"Just be glad that you have the person that stopped all of that, and the Dragon that threatened the end of the world on your side... My people have suffered enough to last them the rest of the Fourth Era. And another world does not need to suffer so similarly to my own." She said slowly, her rage dying down slowly with the voice and she stormed out, not caring where she went, leaving her helmet on the table.

"Someone go after her." Fury said before turning around to face the controls.

"And I thought I had anger problems..." Banner mumbled quietly to himself as he watched Steve take off after her at a jog with her helmet in his hands.

-----------------------------

I cannot stop listening to Malukah. Her covers and songs OMG! She’s great. Her music is what I use for inspiration. Truly it is. Its so awesome! Oh yeah and Steve called out Kronos' name in chapter six.

Fran.