NadZii16

Wattpad name: NadZii16

Real Name: Nadia

Title of your first story on Wattpad: Under the Influence

What inspires you to write: My friends because although I was hesitant to get their feedback the first time, now it's their constant help which gives me that motivation to post it on this website :)

What is your favourite genre: Humor

What made you choose your username: My birthday is on the 16th of one month out of the possible twelve ;) and it's just my nickname.

Do you plan to release more stories on Wattpad?: Yes, I do and I have already started but i think probably i need to finish those two first before thinking of posting somthing else.

Link to the story you would like to advertise: http://www.wattpad.com/3072258-falling-for-the-wrong-people-1

If you could inspire your fans and fellow newcomers on Wattpad what would you say?: I would say that even if you don't get the millions of read you hope for, you still have those few dedicated fans who will hound you to update and trust me, that's better than a million invisible readers :)

What is your dream for your stories here on Wattpad?: Err, I think my dream for my stories would be to reach 50,000 reads on one of my stories and as hard as that may be, I won't give up. Also, my most recent story "Falling for the Wrong People" is about arranged marriages but more of a culture influenced story rather than an agreement of some sort. My hopes are that, through my writing, I can teach readers about circumstances that happen even today :)

Reply Report