Purpopz

Wattpad name: Purpopz

Real name: Izaya

Title of your first story on Wattpad: Bulletproof Heart

What inspires you to write: Anything. It depends on my imagination. One moment, i have no idea what to write, then the next, my brain is full of numerous plots already. Like for example, after listening to Panic Switch, I suddenly got this idea about a pyromaniac girl who's actually the daughter of Lucifer, but she's ought to stop the book of revelation from coming.

What is your favourite genre: Thriller, Horror, Teen Fiction (not cliche)

What made you choose your username: I actually have no idea. It just popped out of my mind from no reason.

Do you plan to release more stories on Wattpad: As long as my brains keeps on working.

Link to story you would like to advertise: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1325420-our-unfinished-song

If you could inspire your fans and fellow newcomers to Wattpad what would you say: As long as you got your imagination, don't stop at what you love to do. Don't let yourself down if you got less reads, because ONE read, is more than less.

What is your dream for your stories here on Wattpad: It'd be wonderful if people around the world recognize a story made by a fourteen year old girl like me.