ToshSierra

Wattpad Name: ToshSierra

Real Name: Ken (I'm a chick)

Title of your first story on Wattpad: I have to admit, my first story was "Vampire HATE Story" But I'd much rather type "Soul Mated"

What inspires you to write: What inspires me to write? Well, tons of reasons! I love the feeling of expressing my feelings in so many ways that I just can't outside of a story! I love when my fingers cramp! I love when my eyes are half-blind from staring at the computer screen too long. But most importantly, I love the people in my life that inspire me. Yes, I absolutely adore those fans, but, without my parents, my brother, my messed up mind, I don't think I could write stories like "Soul Mated".

What is your favorite Genre: My favorite Genre would have to be...Vampire I guess. That was the first section I read on Wattpad three months ago.

What made you choose your User name: Well, actually, it is quite original to me anyway. This is my Quizilla (which I'm quitting) username. I am named after a male character in my fanfiction. Of course, Toshi here, belongs to me.

Do you plan to release more stories on Wattpad: Most definitely. Remember, I need those fingers to be cramped as an excuse of not to play video games with my brother.

Link to your story that you would like to Advertise: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1320559-soul-mated-book-1 If you could Inspire your fans and fellow newcomers to Wattpad what would you say: I'd say something along the lines of this... "Do want you want, even if people knock you down along the way. Write what you want, and if anyone has a big deal about it just say: 'Forget it, if you don't like my story, just stop reading it'."

What is your dream for your stories here on Wattpad: My dream for my stories on Wattpad would be one day to be published under my real name, and sell a lot of copies. I don't care for the fame or the riches. I care for the story behind the person. And if everyone else can enjoy my physco mind, well then Kudos for them.