(3) Jamaya's P.O.V

Jamay's Point of view 

We arrive at the restaurant.

“I wonder where Shae at?” Naya asked as we sit down.

“I texted her, she didn’t respond back though.” Kim said as Chris, Terrance and TJ arrive.

They spot us and head our way. I instantly notice Kim blush. I think she likes Terrance. “Hey ladies.” Terrance, TJ and Chris said.

“Hey.” Naya, Kim and I said.

“Amari had to pick up something from you guys house and would meet us here.” Terrance said.

“I know he texted me. I wanna at least wait till everyone gets before we order.”

Two hours had past.

“I wonder what’s going on with Amari and Shae. I called Amari’s phone like three times already and it went straight to voice mail.”

“Maybe he is on his way.” Kim said.

WTF I instantly become pissed and worried. In walks Shae, she spots us and heads our way.

“Hey you guys. Did you guys order yet?” Shae said as she sits down.

“No we were kind of waiting for you and Amari to get here.”

Kim reaches in her purse and calls Amari.

“It went straight to voicemail. Shae you’re glowing.” Kim said.

“I am?” Shae asks.

“Yeah you are.” Naya said.

“I wonder if you and Drew finally did it.”

“Something like that.” Shae said. “Word it is about damn time.” Naya said.

Twenty minutes later, Amari walks in. He spots us and joins us.

“Well look who finally decided to show up. We’ve been calling you.” Kim said.

“I lost track of time and fell asleep. Sorry I’m late. I brought you something Maya.” Amari said. He kisses me.

“What is it?” He hands me a box.

“Open it.” Amari said.

I open the box. It is a necklace and bracelet.

“All thank you but that still don’t make up for you begin late.” I hug him.

“I fell asleep and lost track of time honestly.” Amari said.

Something about that made me think he is lying but I didn’t question it.

“Now That we are all here, let’s go order.” Naya said.

We order our food, and pay for it.

“I’d like to make a toast to the soon to be married couple, may you be together through thick and thin.” Terrance said.

We all put or glasses up and toast.

“Well I guess I should get going. I have to go check on my baby girl Libby.” Chris said.

“How old is Libby now?” Naya asked.

“She is 3 years old now.” Chris said.    

“All kiss her for me and tell Tasha I said hey.”

“Will do.” Chris said as he says bye to everyone. He leaves the restaurant.

“I’d better get going too. Drew texted me saying we need to talk.” Shae said.

“Wait, we got the dresses picked out. Tell Drew I said hey.” I pull out my Droid Razor cell phone and show her the pictures of the dresses.

“They’re nice, I will tell him.” Shae said as she says her byes and leaves.

“I think Ima head on home. I’ll call you later Maya.” Naya said.

“Okay.” Naya leaves the restaurant.

“I’m done with my food anyways.” Kim said.

“Me too. We’ve gotta make a plan for rehearsal, talk to the wedding planner, and choose a cake. As for the wedding planner, I’ll talk to her tomorrow.”

“Oh okay.” Kim said.

“So I heard you like Terrance, is it true?” Amari said smiling.

“Maybe.” Kim said blushing.

“We’ll take that as a yes.”

We head out of the restaurant.

“So Amari when is Auntie Lena and Uncle David coming?” Kim asks.

“I think they are going to be here by this weekend.” Amari said.

“Oh okay, bye you guys.” Kim said as she gets in her car and pull off.

“Let’s get home.”

“Aiight.” Amari said handing me his keys.

We pull off from the restaurant. We arrive home and head inside.

“You know I’m still mad at you because you were late.”

“I’m sorry baby; I’ll make up for it.” Amari said.

“How?” He pulls me close to him.

“I love you.” Amari said.

“I love you too.”

He bits his lip seductively.

“You ready for this?” Amari said

“Yes.”

We begin kissing and he takes off his shirt. I take off my clothes leaving me in my bra and panties.

“You got magnums right?”

“You know it. Now let’s finish.” Amari said as he grabs a magnum.

He places me on the bed and spreads my legs apart. He dips his tongue in and goes in like never before. He goes from my thigh to my stomach then my breast. He nibbles on them. I let out a soft moan. He enters. The thrusts got harder and faster.

“Oh yes… don’t stop.” I cried out as he went faster.

He kissed my neck and pulled his hand out and nibbled on my breast. I enjoyed the feeling. We were going at for about two hours until we fell asleep.

******Vote and Comment :))*****