(2) Amari's P.O.V

Strong intense content coming up fair warning.

Amari's Point of view

I am getting married to Jamaya. She is the most beautiful girl. Jamaya is 24 years old, 5’7, thick in the hips (Not fat), long curly black hair, grayish hazel eyes, a smile with dimples. I love to see her smile and laugh. She is my better half. I was with my crew picking out Tuxedos.

“I knew you and Jamaya were the perfect couple.” Terrance said. Terrance is my best friend and best man of the wedding. He keeps it real with you whether you like or not.

“Word.”

The lady measures me for the fitting of my Tux. “Jamaya is a sweet heart; I see why you fell in love with her. I care for her myself.” Chris said.

“Yeah she is a sweetie.”

I go to the change room to change into my clothes. I send a message to Jamaya and it reads: We just got through with Tux shopping. How’s the bridal shopping going? Ima head to the house and then meet you guys at the restaurant for lunch. I love you <3. “I think Ima head to the house right quick you guys and pick some up.” “We will meet you at the restaurant.” Terrance said. “Alright.” I head out of the shop. My phone vibrates and a message shows up and it reads: Great. It’s going good, we just through too. Okay see you when you get to the restaurant. I love you more <33.

I smile at the text. She is caring, has an amazing smile that liven up my mood which I love the most about her. Ten minutes later I arrive home. I instantly spot a car in the yard. I wonder who that is. I pull into the driveway. I get out the car and notice Shae sitting on the porch. “Hey.” Shae said as I approached the front door.

“Hey, I thought you were with the girls at the restaurant.”

“Nah I had to work. I just got into an agreement with Drew.” Shae said.

“Oh I’m sorry to hear that. How can I help?” I unlock the door and we head inside.

I go to the fridge and pull out two water bottles, I hand her one.

“Thanks. Can I ask you something?” Shae said.

“Sure.”

“Why is it that guys can’t stay committed to one girl?” Shae asked.

“You must be referring to some guys and maybe there are scared of commitment.”

“Oh, can I ask you another question?” Shae asked.

“Sure.”

“Are you in love with my girl Jamaya?” Shae asked.

“Yeah I am.”

I wonder why she asked that, I don’t know. Weird though. I head to the back room to grab the box that I needed to get. Shae follows me. I grab the box.

“That’s great that you love her.” Shae said. “But I know that you don’t love like love her.” Shae said smirking.

We are close (too close if you ask me).

“You know I always thought you were sexy.” Shae said.

We were still close; suddenly she does something that shouldn’t happen, she kisses me. I don’t stop her cause it catches me off guard. She pushes me on the bed. She ripped my shirt off. The way she felt on top made my body instantly respond.

“I want to explore with you like no has ever explored before.” Shae said.

I begin taking off my pants leaving me in my boxers. I took off her shirt leaving her in only her bra and panties. Man I am aroused that I switch positions with her. Now I’m on top of her. I instantly begin taking off her bra, kissing her breast then I move to her stomach. I remove her panties and spread her legs apart, and place one of them on my shoulder. I nibbled and instantly her back arched and she gripped the sheets. She lets out a soft moan. She bit her bottom lip seductively. I slid my boxers off and threw them across the room on the floor.

I grabbed a magnum off the nightstand; I keep them around so that I can use them when needed. She clasped her hands around my neck.

“I’ve been ready for this long time ago.” Shae said.

“Damn.”

I moved my hand down to her entrance and place my manhood in. I moved in and out and it was starting to feel good. A moan escaped her lips. My thrusts got harder and her moans got a bit louder. I caressed her back and went at it so hard, quickly dragged her body off my manhood.

My thrust got slower and my body slowed down after nearly forty minutes. I  pulled out. I went to the nightstand and grabbed another magnum. “So you ready for round two?” Shae asked. I turned her around to face me as I got on my knees. I got up and placed her on the dresser. She looks at me with pure pleasure in her eyes. I parted her legs and she gripped the wall for support as I slid into her. I pulled her a little closer to me and she was near the edge of it and thrust into her slowly and somehow guiding it to hit her spots.

Her eyes were tightened. She made a soft moan.

“Amari… Oh yes… don’t stop.” Shae cried out.

I picked her up and carried her back to the bed. I got on my knees and wrapped her les around my body. I went at her and she moan loud. Her head fell back and she blinked. Damn it. I fell on top of her, both of us tired. I tied to regain my breath. We laid down and I kissed her lips. We were tired so we went to sleep.

I got up and looked at the clock. Oh shit! I was suppose to meet Jamaya at the restaurant two hours ago. What was I thinking about? Shae comes out from the bathroom, she must have freshened up. I got up and was headed to the bathroom but Shae stopped me.

“I think we should hook up again soon. Drew never did those kind of things to me.” Shae said seductively biting her lip.

Damn she looks kind of hot right now, but I instantly thought about Jamaya and felt bad.

“Yeah I doubt that, I am getting married remember.”

“Yeah I know, it will be our dirty little secret. What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.” Shae said.

“I was suppose to meet Jamaya at the restaurant; maybe I still can be able to make it.”

“Well just know this isn’t the last time we hook up. “Shae said smiling. She leaves and thank goodness too.

I check my phone and I have five missed calls. Damn WTf was I thinking bout, I don’t know but I feel confused now. I shower quickly and put on some faded jeans, polo shirt, spray a little cologne, and slid on my coach boots. I change the sheets and throw the old one in the trash, I can’t risk Jamaya finding out about this it would crush her. I freshen up the room and straighten up. I grab my phone, the box, and keys. I head out the door to my car.

I pull out of the driveway and all I thought about is Shae which is bad. I mean damn the sex was good for real. I arrive at the restaurant and spotted Kim and Terrance’s cars and head inside the restaurant.

******* Comment & Vote Please :))))