Chapter Thirty-Two

• Dedicated to The REAL Ava. I'm not stalking you XD maybe

-------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Two

-------------------------------------

MaKayla's POV

--

I looked at Chris. He looked like he had something important to say.

Before I knew it, I was wrapped in Chris's arms. I think we were going to run again. You'd think we were criminals, always on the run like this.

I looked into Chris's eyes.  They brought me comfort and safety.  They also brought me worry and fear. 

I thought about Ava and how scared she must be. I don't know who's scared more, me or her.

--

Ava's POV (.o. I did it finally!)

I tried not to cry. It hurt to be gone, to be away from MaKayla. I missed her.

A tear slid down my check. I then started bursting in tears.

"M-MaK-MaKayla...!!" I bawled. The next minute, my face got slapped.

"Shut the fuck up, dumb-ass child!" a man screamed at me.

I sniffled. I want to die right now.

Someone, please save me... Find me.

Someone rescue me.

Be my hero, save the day.

I'm afraid, I can't stay.

Find me.

--

Chis's POV (3 POVs?? Yup. I did it >:3)

I dashed with lovely MaKayla in my arms, Aubrey's old, but very beautiful, dress on her made her so beautiful. But her beauty is not the point at the moment.

I headed back towards our base. The one I met MaKayla at. The one where I decided I loved her.

MaKayla sister should be there. I hope that we find her soon.

"MaKayla," I quietly said. Her head popped up. 

"Y-yeah," she stuttered.

"I'm going to need your help. I just need you to think. Remember, 'cause I can read minds and all..."

"Okay," she thought. "What do you need?"

"I need information about your sister, and your powers may come in need," I quietly said to her, keeping my running pace.

"But... I can't control my-" she thought, but I stopped her.

"You'll need to learn fast, then," I said. "Now tell me some about your sister."

"She's twelve years old, she has long orange hair, she may be wearing tweety bird pajamas, her name is Ava," she thought and went on.

This was really important.

And I know how much this means to MaKayla. We have to find Ava. And fast.