They Accidentally Fall Asleep (Mini-Series) [DK]

You watch as the other passengers make their way down the aisle of the plane. You had found your seat by the window and were currently waiting to see who would be your seat mate for the journey.
You sigh and take a look out of the window. Soon, you hear the sound of a bag being placed in the overhead cabin. You glance over to see a tall guy stretching up as he places his bag above you. He's wearing a thick beige cable knit jumper and skinny jeans. You make eye contact with his soft brown eyes and he smiles at you, before sitting in the seat next to yours.
You quickly look back out of the window, watching all the people as they make their way onto the plane.
You feel slightly awkward. This guy is attractive! And you get to spend the full flight sitting beside him!
You glance over to him once more. He's already looking your way - either at you or out the window, you don't know. You smile at each other shyly and quickly look away once more.
Great. Is the full journey going to be like this? You mentally slap yourself for being so nervous next to this seriously cute guy.

Eventually, the plane takes off and you're in the air. Not a single word has been exchanged between the two of you, and he's pulled out a book to read. You put your headphones in and listen to some music.
About an hour passes and you no longer feel awkward as you listen to your favourite songs.
Or at least you didn't feel awkward until you felt a weight on your shoulder.
You flinch slightly and glance over to see the handsome stranger has fallen asleep against you. You tense up a little and carefully take out your headphones. His book is resting open on his lap.
You can feel his breath against your neck and it causes goosebumps.
You take in his perfect features; his light eyelashes, his soft skin, his plump lips.

You shake your head. Snap out of it! You know nothing about this guy, yet you're sat here admiring him.
You force yourself to look out of the window as you let him sleep. Occasionally, stealing glances at him.
About half an hour passes before you feel him stir.
You look over to him as his eyes blink open. After a brief moment, he bolts up, realising the situation he is in.

He awkwardly rubs the back of his neck, and looks over to you.
"Sorry about that." He speaks softly, his voice thick with sleep.
"Don't worry about it." You smile.
He smiles back bashfully. He looks around the plane, seemingly thinking of something.
"I'm DK, by the way."
"I'm (y/n)." You reply.
"Well, (y/n), you sure make a comfortable pillow." He jokes.
"Thanks, I think." You chuckle.
He laughs back at you.

Luckily, that completely broke the ice between you. You spend the rest of the flight chatting happily as you find out more about this handsome, sleepy, stranger.
As the plane lands, he looks over to you, a hopeful smile across his face.
"So, this journey has - pardon the pun - flew by!" He chuckles. "I can't believe how quickly it went by, I guess that just shows you that time flies when you're having fun. Oh wait, that's another pun, isn't it?"
You laugh at his goofiness.
"It's been nice chatting to you." You confirm.
"We should do it again sometime." He says, looking a little apprehensive.
"Definitely!" You reply, enthusiastically.
His face lights up into a bright smile. You exchange phone numbers and promise to meet up again for coffee or drinks.