They Accidentally Fall Asleep (Mini-Series) [Seungkwan]

"SAY WAAAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WA-WAKE UP!" You hear Seungkwan sing loudly at you as he runs into your room.
You groan loudly.
"Too early." You manage to mumble, hoping he'll just leave.
He kneels on the bed beside you and you turn your back to him, burying your face in your covers.
He begins to shake you as he continues to sing. You groan again.
He sings through the complete song shaking you and bouncing on the bed. You continue to ignore him and as it ends, the room falls silent.

You continue to keep yourself hidden under the covers and you feel Seungkwan rest a hand against your shoulder.
"C'mon, (y/n)! You gotta get up! Hoshi told me to come and get you, so it's my mission!" He whines.
"Nooooooo." You reply, rolling more onto your stomach so his hand falls off your shoulder. Your full body is cocooned in your bedsheets; you're happily wrapped up like a burrito. 

You hear him sigh dramatically as he flops onto his back. He's spread like a starfish on the bed next to you with his left arm and leg draped over you.

"Oh, the horror! Me, Seungkwan, being ignored by you, (y/n)! What cruel fate is this?" He cries out dramatically.
You chuckle at him, but keep your eyes firmly closed. The weight of his limbs over you is actually quite comforting.
"I guess I'll just have to stay here until you give in!" He states.
'You'll have a long wait' you think.

The room falls silent and you try your hardest to get back to sleep, but you're very aware of how close Seungkwan's body is to your own. It actually makes you a little nervous.
Many minutes pass before you shuffle around in your cocoon to face the defiant boy.
Now, as you lie on your side facing him, you notice that his eyes are closed.
"Seungkwan?" You ask, quietly.
There's no answer, but you hear a light snore fall from him. He's fallen asleep himself! You giggle at the scenario. He looks so peaceful considering just moments ago he was screaming song lyrics at you.

You decide to get your revenge.
You slowly move out from under his limbs, luckily he's not disturbed by this.
Since he's on his back, you straddle his waist, a playful smirk on your face.
"WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WA-WAKE UP!" You begin singing loudly and you shake from side to side and push his shoulders.
He's eyes fly open and he gives you the sassiest bitch face you've ever seen.
You continue your actions and he breaks out into a smile before grabbing your wrists, stopping you.

As the room falls silent, you realise now the situation you were in. Seungkwan gazes up at you as you're still straddling him. You take in a sharp intake of breath.

Just then, your bedroom door swings open.
"Seungkwan, did you wake-" Hoshi stops dead when he sees the pair of you.
You scramble up off of the bed and stand awkwardly. Seungkwan also jumps up, sitting at the end of your bed and avoiding Hoshi's eye contact.
"I'm s-sorry, I didn't realise you guys were like that!" Hoshi rushes out an apology and backs out of the room quickly - both bumping into the doorframe and hitting himself with the door in the process.

Seungkwan also gets up and heads toward the door.
"You know, if you wanted to sit on my lap you could've just ask! No need to take advantage of me when I'm asleep!" He sasses you confidently; however, you can see the blush coated across his cheeks.