{1}

Just a little warning if the names in the description and the tags and the actual name of the story (seriously) didn't throw you off. This is a boyxboy, as in super gay love sort of story so if that ain't your cup of tea then I suggest you leave quietly without no drama. Appreciated!

Also contains swearing and the lark! Like a lot of swearing. Just a warning.

This is my first attempt at actually writing a story and trying to finish it so bear with me, please be kind and hopefully enjoy the story. Thanks :)

Also the so-called r-rated stuff (thank you Wattpad, not) doesn't happen till way into the story

---

"Because it's much easier to humiliate, degrade, and just generally shit all over someone than it is to admit that you love them."

-Nathan Young (Misfits)

---

Chapter One

Casper ran down the stairs taking two at a time and missing the last three entirely and landing with a satisfying thump on the wooden floor. He flipped his hair up and straightened his shirt slightly before turning to the mirror that took up half the wall to his right. Casper glanced at himself in the hall mirror, then again and smiled.

I look good, he thought, and justifiably so.

After all, Casper had spent the whole morning primping himself to a more perfect state than he was usually in, so of course he would feel good about himself as it had been a long, tiring process: He had woke himself up an entire hour and a half earlier; spent almost half an hour in the shower only to find there was no towels left and had to run, clutching his balls across the freezing hall to the safety of his room and making a trail of water behind him.

He then he had to hunt around the house for a clean shirt and iron it once found, singeing himself in the process and thanked God his mum had put out a pair of freshly washed and ironed trousers for him or he would have probably screamed, waking his dad up in the process. Then he had to search high and low for the grotesque thing called a tie which ended up being right in front of his eyes the whole time, hanging over his bed (he still blamed his mum for moving it though). Because his school was sadistic and didn't know a thing about individuality they had enforced the uniform policy which meant "smart shoes" that Casper wanted to burn, he sat a polished them until he could see his own reflection and getting it all over his hands and had to renew another kind of polish on his nails and wait on them drying to finally able to eat something; that being the glory that was Coco Pops heated in the microwave but was a failed dreamed as he opened the fridge to find there was no milk and gave a cry to the high heavens in frustration which his stomach growled in agreement and so had to settle with a tasteless, dry breakfast bar his mother insisted on buying.

Afterwards he messed with his hair for a while until he was satisfied and then went upstairs to brush his teeth and went to his last task of his eyeliner. Casper took his eyeliner very seriously and it was a slow process, although he had gotten a lot quicker from his early stages and a lot more skilled too. He carefully lined his blue eyes with black and repeated quite a few times until he was entirely satisfied, looking like a blue eyed racoon than anything else. A sexy racoon, mind you.

So after everything he had went through that morning, of course he was allowed to praise himself in the mirror, complimenting himself to a high because looking this good took fucking effort, damn it and like hell he wasn't going to appreciate it.

He was twiddling with his fringe, making sure the frosted blue tips on the bottom of his fringe framed his eyes in a way that made them brighter.

He was feeling very anxious and edging on self-doubt. The reason for this being a day that was most dreaded of all for most people around his age.