{10}

Chapter 10

As usual with Casper's friends, things were planned right at the last minute and Casper ended up running late to get to the hastily decided meeting place; A park, which ironically, Casper lived the closest too.

He probably had fifty or so unread texts asking where he was and double the amount of missed calls. The first lines of All Time Low's Weightless blasting from his phone every five seconds -which he refused to answer -was not helping his mood in the slightest. He was so changing his ringtone later on.

He had all but rushed his eyeliner and brushed a hand through his unruly hair and flying out the door when almost all but flew over someone sitting on his door step with bright red hair.

Casper groaned after he had regained his balance by hopping on one foot until he was sure he wasn't going to topple over anyway, of course he had waited.

After the scene in the library Casper and James had pretty much gone back to their fighting and abusive ways and Casper questioned why he ever missed it in the first place. Why he ever missed James. He was a top class ass hole.

Still, Casper couldn't help but give a small smile at the sight of James' bright red hair before replacing it with a scowl before so called red head didn't see it. Somehow he knew that James would probably bring it up to any him the whole day and Casper would end up cracking him in the jaw and just ruin everything and Daniel would never talk to him again.

"You're late, Alice." James smirked, another thing that Casper wondered why he ever missed, it was infuriating.

"And?" Casper gritted his teeth," so are you."

James got on his feet and dusted off his jeans.

"Ah, but I mean to be late. Can't seem too eager to meet this so called dream boat."

Casper narrowed his eyes but didn't say anything about James' mocking tone, I mean, if he did every time then he'd have to waste his time and actually reply to James every time the bastard opened his goddamn mouth.

He started walking down the street, in direction to the park. He wasn't going to be even more late by starting another fight with James. Though it was hard as the freaking bastard had opened a packet of peppermint chewing gum, and not offering Casper a strip, then chewing excessively and obnoxiously loud. He felt like clocking him right there and then.

That was the thing though, they were fighting way more than they used too and mostly because James being a little huffy and short tempered than usual. Mostly it was Casper that would snap at people, more at James than anyone else because he was naturally crabby but in the past week it was as if they had reversed roles: Casper was the one doing most of the poking fun and James was the one that would snap and turn it into a full blown argument that caused everyone that wasn't involved to roll their eyes at the pair, not realising that in their relief of thinking things were back to normal that it wasn't the case. Something was up with James and Casper just wished that James or someone that wasn't him could just figure it out and move on because he was starting to irritate Casper more than he ever did.

He looked at him now, going on about god knows what, chewing that fucking gum, as they walked down the street in the direction to the park. He never really noticed how tall he was compared to him, almost a head size difference. He could see just how long his eye lashes were from where he was and how the green eyes they framed were crinkled and sparkled as he grinned with those perfect teeth of his.

Suddenly Casper had a new found hate for him. Someone with such a rotten personality like his couldn't be so damn attractive. But there he was, James Davidson, living proof of the injustice of the world.