Part 10

"Wake up baby doll." Alex shook me awake.
I groaned and rolled over, already knowing I didn't want to participate in life today.
"Why. I want to sleep for 12 years." I threw one of my pillows at Alex.
"No we're gonna have fun."
"My idea of fun right now, is sleeping. We just had the entire tour to have fun. Now we sleep." I protested causing Alex to roll his eyes.
"Ella Fa-"
"Good night, Alex, love you." I smiled and tossed the blanket over my head.
"Ella. Before I do this, just know that I love you And this is for your own good."
Alex pulled the blanket off of me quickly, causing me to scream dramatically.
"Shut up!" Jack shouted from the room next to mine.
"If I have to get up so does everyone else!" I rose my eyebrows, at Alex.
"I'll let you wake them up, if you get up right now." I nodded my head.
"Only if you carry me to their rooms."
"Here." Alex turned around and I jumped on his back.
I quickly realized my shirt was probably too long. I was wearing one of the tour shirts with tight black shorts, that you couldn't see because of how long the shirt was.
"Stop one." Alex dropped me at Jacks room. "Knock your self out, El."
"Jack!" I yelled loudly in his ear and quickly woke up him up.
"Fuck of-"
I pulled the blanket off of him like Alex had to me.
"Morning Jack, I love you."
"Yeah yeah, love you good night." I screamed in his ear again, and ran out to jump on Alex's back again.
"Onward!" I said laughing at myself.
Alex ran down the hall, stopping at Rians room.
"Rian." I jumped onto his bed and violently shook him until he woke up. "Good morning."
"Morning, Ella. Jesus - what time is it?"
"I don't know, Alex woke me up and said I could wake everyone else up."
"Thanks, Alex." Rian mumbled, laughing a little.
"To Zack?" Alex questioned and I nodded, Alex picked me up and put me on his hip, like I was a toddler.
"Zacky." I walked in the room and laid next to Zack in the bed, lightly poking his face. "Wake up."
"You okay Ella?" He asked after i woke him up.
"Yeah I just wanted you to wake up." He laughed.
"Okay, I'm gonna go take a shower."
"K." I walked back out where Alex Rian and Jack were all standing.
"So what are we doing that's so fun?" I asked.
"How come he gets to be woken up like that!?" Jack yelled, laughing.
"Because."
Jack grabbed my waist and picked me up, running me down the stairs and tossing me onto the couch.
"Fight me." I laughed, and he started tickling me. "S-STOP!" I yelled. "ALEX!"
Alex came down the stairs and pushed Jack away, then lifted me onto his shoulders.
"Haha." I stuck my tongue out at Jack, who was pouting and laughing at the same time.
Today is going to be a good day.
-
-
-
Sorry my chapters are always so short but I've been feeling very inspired lately so there should be chapters coming out faster !