Part 3

"What kind of clothes do you want?" Alex asked, as we walked into a local mall.
"I don't know, I usually just wear skinny jeans and t shirts."
Alex nodded, walking into Aeropostale. I know this store, I smiled a little. "And shoes?"
"Slide ons, I don't really care about shoes."
"Ok. You can pick some shirts, I'll go get like socks and look for jeans." I nodded, biting my lip.
I turned to the display, and picked 4 of the shirts. Then returned to Alex, he had two packs of socks, and had 3 pairs of jeans.
"What size jeans do you wear? I got a three because I thought that's what would be right." He rambled, and I laughed.
"You're actually right." Alex's eyes lit up.
"Really? Cool!" I nodded, and laughed again. "Okay, so we can check out now, then head to a different store."
"Ok." I leaned against the counter as he paid.
"American Eagle?" Alex asked and I shrugged.
"I guess." I followed Alex in the store, but we soon walked out because we agreed most of the stuff was showy.
"What about some department store, the first one we see." Alex rose his eyebrows and I nodded. "Ella."
"Yeah?" I replied, looking up, to make sure I wasn't going to run into anything.
"Can you please find something you like?" Alex started, "Like, this probably isn't the best time to tell you, but we're starting our tour soon, and I want you to have something to do on tour."
"Ok." I answered. "What can I do?"
Alex shrugged, "What do you like."
"I guess I like to read." I shrugged.
"Ok, we'll find a book store then and get books before tour." I nodded and followed Alex into Hot Topic. "Let me do this one."
Alex grabbed a bunch of t shirts off the rack, promising that I would like them once he showed me them.
"Jack is out getting your phone, and I'm gonna put you on my Spotify account and make you a playlist of each of these bands."
"Ok." I watched as he grabbed a 2 pairs of jeans in my size.
"Lets pay and go to the book store."
TIME SKIP TO BOOK STORE
"So what kind of books do you like, El?" Alex asked, pulling random books of the shelf.
"The kind you can read." I replied sarcastically, "I don't really care."
"Cool, so let's just grab whatever." I rose an eyebrow and Alex shrugged.
He grabbed a box set of a series first.
"Harry Potter." He smiled, laughing to himself. He moved on to grabbing three more box sets and 4 single books.
"Should we get something else to do?" Alex asked, "like crafts or something. I don't want you on your phone the whole time."
"Sure, we can get crafts." We walked over to the next section, only dropping two books along the way.
"Coloring things!" Alex randomly got really excited and grabbed a few coloring books and colored pencils.
"Is that all we need, that'll keep me occupied."
"Okay." Alex nodded, heading toward the checkout.
The lady looked at us weird but didn't say anything.
We walked out of the store, each carrying two bags, "Were ready for tour, baby."