Brother And The Bratt.

/Chloe's pov./

It happened... they died. Mom and dad are gone. I have nothing of course I never really had anything our family was known for not showing emotion. Is it bad I'm not upset? I don't know mom and dad were terrible at times but as mom said I need to 'be tough' so I guess everythings going as planned. I. Don't. Feel. I was walking around the human world what else can I do? I know I should go to him but he won't care. He's to busy with his 'master'. I sigh. I guess I could give it a shot I don't have anyone else. I start walking to find him I haven't seen him since he left. It wasn't suppose to be like this demons don't die but I guess they can be killed. Does that make sense? Probably not. I see the manor in the distance I sigh and push my glasses back to place. Here goes nothing. I walk to the front door and knock I hear faint footsteps until the door opens reveling a woman with long lavender hair I nodice one of her navy-blue eyes are bandaged. "How may I help you?" She asks. "I would like to talk to a Claude Faustus." She looks at me strangely for a bit before inviting me in. "Come in miss..?" "Chloe." I answer she nods. "Alright miss Chloe I'll go get Faustus." She says I nod and look around. 'Well it's a nice place I'll give'em that.' I think I then hear someone walk in I look over to see him. "Claude." I say with a bored expression. "Sabrina." I growl slightly. "That's not my name and you know that."I say he shakes his head fixing his glasses. "It is you middle name." He says I look away. "Do you know why I'm here?" I ask. "No, but I'm sure your going to tell me." He says I keep my eyes set on the stairs. "Mother and father pasted." I say looking to him he shows a slight surprise but goes back to his normal no emotion quickly. "And how did that happen?" He asks. "There's been a war for a long time but angels attacked our house when I was out." I explain he nods. "So I suppose I already know why you decided to come here?" He says. "I need a place to stay. It's not safe at our home anymore." I say in my head I'm choking. I hate asking favors out of him. "Well.... I will ask my master." He says I nod he stares at me for a bit I swear i just seen a smirk. "Don't you have something else to say?" He asks. Ugh I want to slap him so bad right now. "Thank.... you." I choke out that was almost painful. He gives a quick amused look before turning and starts walking but stop and looks over his shoulder. "Come with me Sabrina." He says I sigh and follow him up the stairs to large double door he knocks on them earning a. 'Come in Claude!' He leads me inside where I see a young boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He looks at me showing curiosity. "Claude who's that?" He asks leaning on his desk. "This is Chloe Sabrina Faustus." Claude answers the boy straightens a bit. "Faustus?" He asks sitting back in his chair a now serious look on his face. "Yes this is my younger sister." Claude says. "She's in need of shelter." He adds I look at the boy again to see him stand up and motion for me to come closer I do so and he walks around me examining me until he's back infront of me. "So you need a place to stay?" He asks I nod. "And why would I let you stay here?" He asks. "Becuase I would work." I answer with a straight expression he looks at me a bit before pulling my long black hair so I'm kneeling with my face infront of his my expression not changing not even flinching though let's face it demon or not someone pulling your hair like that hurts. He looks into my golden eyes and smiles. "She's just like you Claude!" He says happily I cringe inside at the statement. He looks back into my eyes. "Sure you can stay." He says letting go of my hair I get up off my knees and dust myself off. "It should be fun having two Claudes." He says my eye twitches slightly Claude walks up next to me. "Claude prepare a room for her." He says sitting back in his chair. "Yes, your highness." Claude says turning me following until I hear. "Oh yeah, my name Alois Trancy." The bratt says as Claude steps out I turn and look at Alois. "Nice to meet you." I say before turning and leaving following my brother down the halls thinking. I have to work for that....

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! I hope you like this craziness and yes she has no emotion but but worry that won't keep things from going nutty. Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~