Finally Found.

/Chloe's pov./

I sigh laying my head back. At least I feel better. I lay there for a bit just staring at the ceiling when I feel a presence in the room I look to the window and my eyes widen I sit up and look at him. "I'm baaack~" he sings I get up looking at him in shock. "How did you find me Nick?" I ask he tsks walking along the side of the bed. "I watched your brothers mansion but you weren't there so I looked around." He says as he stands infront of me he places his hand on my cheek. "Where's your glasses foureyes?" He asks I glace behind me at the table he smiles. "Finally took them off? How wonderful." He says before running his hand down my neck letting his nails grow making my neck bleed I bite back a hiss from the pain. "Look at that so weak." He says. "Come on foureyes let's leave." He grabs my arms I thrash but he's stronger he picks me up and carries me to the window but before he got me out I did something I never wanted to do. "Sebastian!" I scream which revives a slap as he jumps from the window and runs into the trees I look at the window to see Sebastian looking out it. "Sebastian help!" I yell he looks at me. "Heh I'm gonna need to shut you up." Nick says before I feel something stab into my leg causing me to fall asleep.

/timeskip/

I wake and snap my eyes open. I'm in a old cabin I look at my surroundings I'm in a bedroom I try to get up but I'm chained to a bed... naked. That's when I see him he comes in with a smirk. "Oh looks who's awake." Nick says coming in. "Nick don't do this! This is wrong!" I say he shakes his head. "I'm not doing anything wrong you are my mate." He says before walking over to me I thrash to get away from him but to no avail he kisses me forcefully biting my lip making it bleed. He continues this for a while before pulling away his eyes glowing fuchsia as he lick my blood off his lips showing his fangs. "N-Nick no." I stutter he shakes his head. "Oh your just so weak. I mean you calling after Sebastian for help? That's just pathetic." He says soon I hear the door open I look over to see Sebastian. "Oh hey Sebastian Michaelis long time no see." Nick says not even looking at him Sebastian growls.

/Sebastian's pov./

"Not long enough." I say as Nicolas stands and turns to me. "And why are you here? What do you have to do with any of this?" He asks I step closer. "I was asked for assistance and if that includes fighting a annoyance like you then that's just a plus." Sebastian answers. "What? Old Claude was scared he couldn't take me?" He asks. "No, he just got back up." I say a golden knife flys through the window aimed for Nicolas's neck Nicolas catches it just in time and sighs. "What's with butlers and butter knifes?" He asks as he drops it Faustus shows in the window. "Well look at this reunion. We have Sebastian Michaelis and the Faustus siblings. Quite touching actually but I think you should go now." Nicolas says. "I'm not leaving without my sister." Faustus says his eyes fuchsia Nicolas laughs. "As I figured." He says before bringing out a dagger throwing it at Faustus which he dodges backing up as Nicolas jumps outside. I run the window as Nicolas throws daggers at Faustus which he dodges I throw my sliver knifes at Nicolas while he's fighting he dodges mine but Faustus then lands one in his arm Nicolas laughs and pulls it out. "Nice shot." He says before swiping his leg under Faustus who jumps as I come in and punch Nicolas in the stomach my eyes fuchsia he growls as we continue Faustus stabs his shoulder with a knife and I jump on Nicolas pinning him as I punch his face making his nose bleed. "Get the keys I'll take care of him." Faustus says I nod and take the keys off Nicolas. "Have fun." I say smirking before getting off him letting Faustus have his time to torture the demon. I run back to the cabin jumping in the window to see Chloe breathing heavily with her eyes closed she must be traumatised. I walk over to her and sit on the bed I touch her cheek she flinches at my touch. "Shh it's just Sebastian." I say unlocking the chains that keep her bounded to the bed she shakes as she pulls her legs to her chest I stand taking off my tail coat and gently put it on her shoulders she pulls it closer in to cover her I sit next to her as she still takes rapid breathes. "Shhh calm down Nicolas isn't going to touch you again." I say moving her short hair out of her face she whimpers tears in her eyes she closes her eyes tightly. "Shhh it's alright." I say pulling her close to me she shakes and I feel her start to cry I sigh and stroke her hair. I never thought I'd see the day a Faustus cried. "I know. It's alright." I say trying to calm her. Soon I feel a hand on my shoulder I look up at Faustus. "Is she alright?" He asks. "Yes I think she's just traumatised by everything that happened." I say he nods. "We should get out of here." Faustus says as Chloe calms slightly I nod and gently lift her into my arms keeping my tail coat rapped around her small frame as I carry her back to the mansion.

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! I hope you enjoyed this crazy kidnapping and the battle of the demons! Comment what you think of the book! Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~