Unwanted Help.

/Chloe's pov./

"Why didn't you inform me of this before?" Claude asks. "Why didn't you come to me earlier?" He asks. "And why would I do that? Even if I came to you years ago you wouldn't of cared so I didn't. Anyway it wouldn't of helped anything. I'm a adult and I can take care of myself." I say. "Your only 23." He says. "No, I'm technically I'm 230 years old." I say. "Not in this world." He says I look away. "What do you know anyway what will happen will happen." I say he grabs my chin and makes me look at him. "But it's Nicolas." He says. "Yes I know but if Nick comes to get me it will be as it will be for I know if I tell that I'm not staying with him he won't care." I say. "There's a way." He says I tilt my head slightly. "If I help you-" "No you will not." I say. "And why is that?" He asks. "Becuase I say so. I can take care of myself." I say. "Don't make me force this alright? I know I can get you out of this." He says. "And how is that?" I ask. "I will have to ask a favor I would rather not ask but it could get you out of this." He says standing. "Wait, what favor?" I ask. "None of your concern." He says. "But-" "I must attend to Alois." He says then leaves. What is he planning? What 'favor' and from whom? I sigh and stand. He didn't tell me to do anything so I might as well clean up. I go into the bathroom and run a bath I laid out my maids dress on the bed and went back to the bathroom.

/Claude's pov./

I walked down the hall to my room and walk inside I go to the desk and sit down. I grabbed a pen and paper and started writing my request for unwanted but needed help.

'To Michaelis,

I'm not pleased with writing this but it is needed. I need your help. Chloe needs your help to be more exact. She can't stay here for reasons I will explain later but I need you to take her to the Phantomhive manor for a while. I need you to protect her. She might not admit it but she will need to be somewhere safe. I just hope you will provide that. If you except this request come to the back of the manor and I will explain the situation. I hate to say this but I need you to come through Michaelis.

From,
Claude Faustus.'

I hope he comes through though I hate him helping me with anything it will be the safest for Chloe. Even if she hates me for it. I went to the window a pigeon flew down to me I put the letter on the leg of a pigeon. "Sebastian Michaelis." I say the bird then flys off. (Wow he's now a pigeon whisperer! *dramatic gasp* who would have guessed!)

/Chloe's pov./

After I bathed I grab the towel I had laying out I rap it around me I walk to the bathroom mirror and sigh as I run my hand through my wet short hair. I swear I would kill that bratt if Claude didn't have dibs. I pick up my glasses and put them back on I walk into my bedroom I look over and see Sebastian on the side of the bed. "Why hello there milady." He says. "What are you doing here?" I ask still holding my towel up. (It's a longer towel) "I came for you." He says. "And why would you do that?" I ask I then here the door open and close. "I asked him to come." Claude says as he comes in. "Michaelis would you mind waiting outside until she's probably dressed." Claude says. "Why of course." Sebastian says standing and walking out the door. "Why is he here?" I ask walking over to Claude. "Becuase I asked him for a favor." He says. "You what?" I say my voice showing anger. "Yes, I did and he accepted so now let's get you dressed so we can talk about it more hmm?" He says going to the wardrobe and picking out a dress.

 "Yes, I did and he accepted so now let's get you dressed so we can talk about it more hmm?" He says going to the wardrobe and picking out a dress

"Here you can wear this." He says laying it on the bed. "Why am I wearing that?" I ask. "Becuase you won't be needing your maids dress today." He answer I nod and stand there I look at him he soon nods and looks away I take off my towel and get dressed. "Alright you can look." I say he looks over to me. "Yes, that will work fine." He says. "Come with me." "What are we doing?" I ask. "Your going to stay with Michaelis for a while." He answers my anger gets the best of me finally. "I'm what!?!" I yell he quickly covers my mouth I growl and bite his hand causing him to let go and see my eyes a bright fuchsia. "Calm down you'll draw attention to us from Alois." He says I sigh as my eyes turn back to gold Claude takes my arm and leads me to the door. He opens it to revile a smirking Sebastian.

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! I hope you liked this and the sexy, smirking Sebastian at the top! Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~