Why Did You Do That?

/Chloe's pov./

It was morning now so I got up and got ready Alois should be up soon so I should probably get downstairs I put on my maids dress and head downstairs I go to the kitchen and see the triplets taking a dish out to the dinning room I hold the door for them they nod at me in thanks I enter to see Hannah cleaning a bit.

/small timeskip/

After Claude got Alois ready he went to the dinning room the triplets standing off to the side Hannah standing closer to him and I standing a little alway from her. Claude at the moment is not in here. Alois was eating till I see him smirk and purposely spill something. "Hannah." He says she rushes to clean it but acts like she knows something is to happen I watch carefully as Alois picks up a sharp knife and swings it at Hannah. I don't know what happened it's like my body just moved on its own. I rushed infront of Hannah moving my head to the side as the knife cuts my cheek slightly. I stay there looking the other way as I feel my blood run down my cheek Hannah stood and backed away a bit. "Why did you do that?" Alois asks I look at him. "I was simply taking the knife for Hannah." I answer he stares at me I stare right back. "Kneel." He demands I kneel infront of him waiting for him to do something as I hear whispers from the triplets. "She's in for it now." "Why would she do that?" "I wonder if he'll go for the eye again." I just stare at him as he takes my chin in his hand. "Your not completely like Claude... but I can make you look a bit more alike." He smirks as he jerks my head to the side grabbing my hair he cuts it short cutting my neck slightly in the process I stay like that until I feel him move my face to meet his. "There now your a bit more like Claude." He says I just stare at him until Claude comes in and looks at the scene he looks to the side sighing. "Clean this immediately." He demands Alois releases my face I stand and move back a bit as the triplets clean the hair and blood I shake my head slightly and fix my glasses Claude walks over to Alois and stays with him while he finishes his food.

/timeskip/

After Alois ate he went to his office Claude comes up to me and grabs my wrist pulling me to a bathroom. He removes his gloves and and gets a cloth. "What did you do?" He asks while running some water on the cloth. "I took a knife for Hannah." I answer he looks at me and places the cloth to the cut on my neck I hiss slightly at the hot water on the wound. "And why did you do that?" He asks while dabbing the cloth against the cut. "I don't know exactly... it just happened." I say he pulls back and cleans the cut on my cheek. "It was a rather stupid thing to do." He says. "Yes, perhaps but I did it and nothing can undo what's been done." I say he finishes and fixes his glasses. "Well your wounds are already healing but your hair will have to grow back." Claude says I look into the mirror and sigh slightly. "Well, what's done is done." I say he opens a drawer and gets some scissors and a comb. "Look here." He says I look at him. He cuts my hair to where it's even. "There that will do." He says putting the hair supplies away I look in the mirror. Though it isn't my long hair he did good with what I have. (Pic at top is her new hairstyle but with black hair of course.) I sigh and move my hands though my hair a bit. "You did good." I say he looks at me. "Was that a compliment?" He asks. "If you want to be a hair stylist yes." I say he nods. "Well, I have to tend to the master." He says I nod as he leaves I exit and head to the kitchen where I see Hannah cleaning she looks up at me as I walk over and start helping her. "Why?" She asks. "Why what?" I ask not looking up from the dishes I'm cleaning. "Why did you do that?" She asks I look to her. "I....think I've grown fond of you." I say she smiles slightly as I go back to cleaning with Hannah.

A/n.

Hiya Gamers! I hope you liked this and it's craziness. Darn you too Alois! Anyhow, comment whatcha think. 
Till next time...

~TheMagicGamer~