Do You Have YOUR Coffin Yet?!

*Undertaker, creepily grinning at the camera, standing in his shop amongst at least twenty coffins.*

Taker: Welcome... Hehe... Have you ever had someon in your family... Someone close to you... Hehe... Die? *Hysterical sadistic chuckle* Well... When they... DIED...! *Chuckle* Did you have trouble finding them a coffin? *Wicked grin* Here at my shop... We can measure you for the perfect fit... For your eternal resting nest...

*Grell pops up, literally out of thin air. He looks around, confused*

Grell: What the Hell?! How did I get here?!

Undertaker: *magically has a measuring tape in his hand, he begins to measure Grell's height, waist, and torso, making Grell giggle* We thoroughly make sure that you and your loved ones are... hehe... comfortable during their eternal slumber...

 Grell: *Giggling* OH, DON'T STOP, HANDSOME!

*Undertaker's measuring tape is replaced by an incredibly sharp clothes pin holder. He takes a pin and jabs Grell in the ass.*

Grell: *Jumps away with a feminine squeel.* What was that for?! *Rubs his heinie in protest*

 Undertaker: *ignores him* We also can dress your loved one in the finest clothing... Heh heh... For a price...

Grell: *shocked face* Why do you  say it like a pedophile?! And what do you mean 'WE'?! Your the only one who works here!

Undertaker: *Frowns and jabs him with the pin again* Sometimes we recieve guests who aren't quite ready... Hehe... to go in their coffin, but we're fully capable of fixing that little... Hehe... Problem.

Grell: WHAT?! *Grabs camera and points it at himself* Don't come to this shop! This guy is mad! He'll kill you!!!

Undertaker: Shutup, you idiot! *Hiss-like voice*

Grell: What did you call me, Has-Been?!

*Camera is dropped, sound of clatter and fighting. TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES screen. Screen suddenly goes back to Undertaker, smiling, in the room by himself.*

Undertaker: So, if you need a coffin... hehe... Come on by!

*Grell's hand falls out of a coffin in the corner. Fades to black*