Kimura-sensei! ~Azumanga Daioh~

*Fades in on Tamaki, sitting in his chair, smiling happily with his hands folded on the desk in front of him.*

Tama-chan: Good afternoon, folks! Today we have another great episode of TAMAKI LIVE planned out for you today! Our guest is one of the lesser character of the infamous show, Azumanga Daioh, but I know your all dying to get some answers on what he's really like! Certainly he's not the perverted teacher we all see him as on the show...? *Recorded applause* Let's give a warm welcome to Mr. Kimura!

*Recorded applause as Kimura strides onto the stage, his mouth agape, as usual. He waddles over to the pink sofa across from Tamaki and plunk down like a drunken hobo. He blankly stares off into space, not responding to the recorded laughter that plays.*

Tamaki: Uh, yes, good day to you Mr. Kimura! *Sweat drops* Are you feeling alright today?

Kim-Kims: *Mouth gaping between each word.* Yes... I'm fine...

Tamaki: Good! Now, let's get on with the show. I'm told you are a teacher at the best public school in Tokyo, is that right? *Smiles eagerly*

Kim-Kims: *Sighs loudly* I... Um... There are lots of girls there... *Back to spacing out, mouth agape.*

*Silence for a moment*

Tamaki: *Confused face* Um... Yes, I would think a public school would have lots of students, girls and boys.

Kim-Kims: *Suddenly shouting, making Tamaki jump, his hair suddenly messy from fear* NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE BOYS! ONLY THE GIRLS!!! *Stares at Tamaki for a moment, then slowly opens his mouth again and stares off into space.*

*Recorded laughter*

Tamaki: *Stands up, slamming his hands onto the desk, he glares off-stage* That wasn't funny, you idiots!

Two anonomous voices: *In unison* It was for us!

Tamaki: *Sits back down and sighs, going back to his award-winning grin* So, um, Mr. Kimura, what made you want to be a teacher? The idea of giving students goals...? Maybe you wanted to work in a happy enviro-

Kimura: *Cutting off Tama-chan with more sudden shouting* NO! I WANTED TO WORK WITH HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS...! *Mouth gape, then suddenly looks off stage, at something behind Tamaki* Was that a high school girl?!

*Camera pans to Haruhi standing offset, holding a clipboard, with a earpeice looped around her ear. She notices the camera pointed at her and sweat drops*

Tamaki: What? No! *Grabs camera and points it back at the stage, his face blurred by being so close to the lens* Your only job is to keep the camera pointed at the stage, Honey-sempai!

Honey: *Off camera* Sorry, Tama-chan!

Tamaki: *Backing away from the camera. As the sofa comes back into view, it is noted that Kimura is gone. Tamaki stops* Where did he go?!

Haruhi: *Off camera* What the Hell?! Get out of the girl's bathroom you pervert!

Tamaki: *Runs off camera*  Hey! Get your hands off my little girl! *Loud crashing noises*

*Fades to black, credits roll*