Shool time... Great

"Eh hm" I said with loudly trying to get his uncomfortable gaze off of me.

"Huh ya what"? he said trying to gain his thoughts back.

"Where is Zach" I asked hoping that I would not have to ride to school in Nick's red Lamborghini. Whether it's a hot ride or not I can't take 5 min with nick in a car.

"He already left for school with his girlfriend sweets". He said with wide amusement this just means he can tease me and make me angry even more today.

"Ugh great I am gonna go get dressed now and Nick."

"Ya"

Stop staring at me like I'm dessert".

"I was only looking at you because I realized that you are as fat as a tomato Hun. really shows with that outfit"

" I hate you!" With that I ran up the stairs and I looked for the perfect first day of fourth quarter outfit. a dress, no. A skirt with an awesome shirt? Ya no. I found it a white tee with a black leather jacket and skinny black jeans with my converse. I didn't have time to curl my hair so I just quickly combed it.

" Let's go!" I called out while opening up the front door of the house.

"Don't you want breakfast?" Nick asked me

" No I really don't" I asked with a little curiosity. why would he care. I know I'm over exaggerating but seriously why would he care if I want breakfast.

" I though so. It's probably a good idea so you can pull of some of that weight. Hey you could even walk to school"!

I smacked his arm as hard as I could not like it would matter anyway considering all the workouts he does. I bet he could break a bone of mine with just alittle swat.

I opened up my door and got into the all too familiar car. Nick got in tossed his jacket in the back and started the car. Soon we were off to hell... I mean school.

As soon as we got to school I quickly opened the door and raced to my locker. No way was I gonna stay their with Nick. Once I got to my locker I could see the faint outline of my best friend Vanessa.

"What up Hudgens"? I asked with a little giggle at the end

" Nothing much lovato." she said turning around. " did you hear we have a math test today"?

"Excuse me" If I had been drinking some type of liquid you could be sure that it would have just spilled out of my mouth.

"Ya you know Ms.Green. She always wants to go straight to the test and work."

"I ant believe this my brain is completely still on off mode." I said while bumping my head against the locker. lightly of course.

"What's the matter sis, locker giving you a hard time"? the voice I have known my whole life sarcastically asked me.

"Shut up Zac, I jut found out I have a math test today with Ms.Green".

"Sucks to be you now doesn't it?"

I gave Zac an evil glare. soon after the bell rang and I hurriedly opened up my locker and ran to math class. I was so not ready for this.

The late bell rang right before I reached the door.

" Ms. Lovato exactly why are you late"? Ms.Green asked with a stern voice.

" I was right outside the door when the bell rang I swear. how else did I get in here 5 seconds after"?

"I will not mark you tardy this time, but it better jot happen again is that clear?"

" Yes mam" i said with a little edge to my voice

" Now you may sit next to our new student David. David please raise ur hand".

A hand shot up from the back. thank the heavens right. I quickly walked through a aisle as say down. I looked at my desk partner and can I just say H-O-T. He turned over and saw me practically drooling over him.

" Hey I'm David."

"Demetria, but people call me Demi. So what are you doing transferring schools at the end of the year".

" My dad and I had to move as soon as possible. family problems ya know.

No I don't know because I don't have a real family anymore

" Ya I totally get it". I Said trying to sound convincible. I'm pretty sure I failed

"Cool so can I sit with you at lunch or anything because you know I haven't really made any new friend in the 5 minutes I have b