Confidence lost

Blackness was surrounding my sight. But as I opened my eyes my surroundings changed.

There was 4 huge rocks circling me. If they were out together they would make a square. Each one has a symbol attached to it, but the symbols were much to camflagued to recognize. I suddenly remembered the events that had happened before, David, Green Light, Shaking, and falling.

I quickly scanned the area for any aspect of David. Of safety really. It seemed ti me I was alone. The darkness was still present which made my nerves make their presence known.

I tried to figure out where I was. Just 4 rocks with who knows how much forest behind them. The sky was dark but had specks of purple and dark blue sprouting across it. Very supernatural.

"AHHHHH!!!!" I screamed i had suddenly felt a cold hand graze my shoulder. I quickly turned around to find a familiar face. David looked relieved to see me and quickly brought me into his arms.

"David what happened," I asked, "where are we?"

I.. I dont know Demi, but i think I know tk get out if here. We really gotta go now though.

I silently agreed while he grabbed my shoulder and started to lead me towards one of the rocks. As i looked to the ground tracking my footsteps I could see a faint green glow like the one I had seen on David.

I chose to ignore it, deciding I was just tired and imagining things becauze of the before events. I MEAN I WAS JUSG SUCKED INTO A HOLE!! it's perfectly normal for me to be hallucinating. People dont just get sucked into holes for no reason.

"David, let her go now!"

I froze when I heard another familiar voice besides David's. What did they mean let me go im trying to get out of here and David is helping me!

David let go of my shoulders that he had previously been slinging his own arm onto to then around and look at the yeller. I turned around as well desperate to see why he was here and if he could get me out.

"Well, Nick fancy to see you hear old friend."  David growled out. His voice sent chills through my body it went from comforting to menacing in a matter of time.

"David I will not let this happen again! Let Demi go NOW!" Nick growled back

Oh Nick, you know I always win this game."

Nick started to walk over to me cautiously as if I was in danger.

"Nuh uh uh." David claimed. He grabbed my arm.

I suddenly go the feeling that maybe I was in danger.

"David, please don't do this, you don't have to repeat it."

"Oh, but you see here Nick I actually do have to do this." David replied growling towards David.

"David please just let me go please." I cried out starting to feel uncomfortable.

David held me close and whispered into my ear with his arm wrapped around my neck showing he had power over me.

" Not until history repeats itself sweetheart."

Plz leave a comment below telling me what you think or anything really! I will update this storg again when I have at least 5 comments!