Boy next door a nemi story

The lights fell upon me. I felt almost like a deer with headlights shining at me as I waited for the hunter to run me over. There were millions of fans screaming my name over and over as i rose up onto the stage. All I could hear though was the beating of my heart beating faster. And faster by the second.

RING RING RING!
DEMIS P.O.V

My hand stuck out from underneath the pillow and grabbed my hammer.
(Yes I have a hammer on my nightstand don't judge) I basically demolished my alarm clock. I hate it anyway. I stretch my arms and hop out of bed them all downstairs.
"Ugh why didn't Zac get orange juice!"
"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed" said a voice behind me
I turned around and there he was my enemy that I hate. The one and only Nick Jonas. (Insert wait for all his screaming fans to faint and recollect themselves.) Yes I know you all love him but that's because you don't know the REAL him. Really he's the biggest jerk in the universe and thinks he's so cool with him being a rockstar and all. Oh your probably wondering why he is even in my house in the first place well it all started when...

Please give the story a chance. It gets way betetr as you read. I love all my readers. Please comment and vote.