Where it all began

Demi's P.O.V
I was 13 years old and I had just gotten off of school and started to walk home. My brother Zach was 14 at the time.
"ZACH IM HOME!!!" I had screamed at the top of my lungs.
"I'm in the kitchen Demi" Zach had said

As I walked into the kitchen I saw my brother and a teenage curly haired boy who looked actually pretty hot and muscular for a boy his age which I thought was 14.

"Uh, hey Zach who is this"? I asked Zach while curiously studying the teenage boy in my kitchen.
"
"Well if you would stop checking him out and looked at me I would tell you". Zach said which causes him a lunch to the shoulder while I blushed.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the stranger trying to hide his amusement.
Suddenly Zach got a phone call and said he dad to take it while also telling us to get to know each other. I say down on a bar stool near the kitchen table still a little embarrassed by my brothers useless comment.

"You know you look a lot like that guy from the Jonas Brothers band, I think his name is ... Nick ... Jonas?" I had told the unfamiliar stranger.

I pretended to forget Nick Jonas's name because of course I knew his name! I was his biggest fan although I wasn't a fan who would like stalk him or anything crazy like that. Nick Jonas has always been my big time celebrity crush ever since I first saw him on disney rocking out. When I say big time I mean I can't go a day without saying his name about a thousand times and telling my friends how kind and charming and caring he seems to
be from everything I read about him.

( I know I hate him now but just let me finish the story)

"I get that a lot". Said a sweet angelic voice that made my heart beat just a little faster.it had come from the boy that had somehow shown up in the chair next to me. I guess while I was daydreaming about Nick.

"You sound exactly like him too you even have that little smirk he always has" I said without even realizing how crazy that might sound to him.

DUH DUH DUH!!! Not really a cliffhanger but if you want me to
Continue this story about how she met nick and started to hate him you have to