Hunted by Him

Honey's POV:

"I'm here to see my secret sinful slave." he murmured near my ear and his big hand snaked at my back pulling me closer to him as he trail kisses to my neck going down to my cleavage. Slowly I'm getting drown at his lustful touch and kisses, he pulled one of my leg letting it arched on his hips. I felt his hard manhood against my core. I loss my control and pulled his head kissing him back deeper and wanting.

I parted from our kiss and few words left my lips. Few words that would changed my life.

"I'll be your sinner."I replied.

But when his hand slides down between my legs it brought me back to my senses and I pushed him away from me and I looked back at the door then on the glass walls of the room. I came to realized where we we're and people might see and hear us from the see-through walls. I looked at the corridor in front of the conference room that can be seen from the inside of the room, it's a glass wall for heaven's sake what am I thinking? I scolded myself after realizing my stupidity and carelessness. I was in the middle of being paranoid thinking if someone might have already seen what we were doing earlier when a loud laughter broke the silence inside the room.

I furrowed and looked at the man in front of me who's laughing so hard. I was waiting for him to explain his sudden burst of laughter. He coughed and cleared his throat taking some deep breathe before he tried to speak.

"I'm sorry Honey, it's just that you're face looks amazingly scared." he said while trying not to laugh again at my now pale face.

"And why wouldn't I be scared? It's a f*cking glass walled room and people can see us from outside of this room!" I barked at him furiously while trying to fix my wrinkled clothes and wiping some grains of sweat on my forehead.

"You don't need to be scared." he answered trying to pull me back on his hard chest.

"And why is that?"

"Because this room is soundproof and it's a two way mirror so what they can see are their reflection not the people inside this room. This room is only being used for classified meetings like the one we're doing right now." He explained while having that sly smile on his perfect lips.

Looking at those eyes and that smile I felt the warmth between my thighs as if he just touched my core by sending it through his gaze. My face suddenly felt like burning as I remember how he touched me and caressed my peanut from our last encounter at his apartment. I remember how he pushed me towards the wall of his room that night. A sudden pull broke my reminiscing from our last meeting. He pulled me closer to his rock hard chest making me feel his erection below his hips. I looked at his face just to be met by those hungry lips of his devouring mine. It was warm long passionate kiss. The room was filled by our soft moans as we continue exploring each other's body.

"You're so beautiful." He murmured near my ear as he continue nipping my ear and trailing small warm kisses going down to the arch of my neck. It felt amazingly good, I leaned my head to the other side giving him more access. I grabbed his hair pulling him closer to my body, craving for more of these sensations.

I heard a sudden sound of a clothe being rip, I looked below and saw that he already tore a hole in my stocking. He slid his hand inside and rubbed my burning flesh between my thighs. That's when I finally understood that tonight I'm not going hunting anymore for I'm already been hunted by him.

=====================================

sorry i need to stop on that part and sorry but I need to put all the BS on private.... coz I'm afraid that if i put it here the wattpad team might delete my whole story again... so i'll be posting the link on the comment box below and on "external link" on the side (if you're using a computer) thank you for reading :) be sure to follow me first so that you can view the private chapter. don't worry you can unfollow me once you're done reading... it's not a big deal on my part if u unfollowed me... hehehehehe XD