My Secret Sinful Slave

welcome back to me... ahahaha so here's the update i'm really sorry it took awhile but i'll try my best to do the following update soon... (^_^)v and yes, i'm still using Honey's POV but probably on the following chapter there will be some narration stuff... idk i'll still figure it out.... so yeah, have fun and kill me afterwards ;) ahahahaha

Honey's POV

I moved closer to the bedside table, reaching the alarm clock that is now currently screaming its already morning. I tried to searched the bed and I realized Jed is already gone, I took my robe and went to the kitchen to have some coffee. There I found Jed standing in front of the stove, I can smell the sweet aroma of pancakes he's cooking. I went closer to his back and hug him from behind getting a whiff of his fresh scent.

"Good morning Hon." He said while putting another cup of pancake mixture on the pan. I tighten my embrace to get his attention a silent way of asking him to turn around. He  did turned to face me and then he hugs me back and leaned down to give me our morning kiss routine. 

I smiled in satisfaction of disturbing him for a bit. "Good morning Babe. You woke up early today, are you nervous about meeting Rhianne?" I asked him as I move some strands of his hair that are covering his eyes to take a good look on his beautiful eyes.

He turned his attention back to his pancakes and answered me with a simple nod. I sighed and went near to the coffee maker. "Babe you'll be fine, Angel will understand everything. She's a smart girl, she can handle it." I walked towards the table andsat on the chair facing his back as he continue cooking.

"I know she is a smart girl, but what if she choose her instead of me. What if Rhianne took her away from me. Honey, I don't know what will I do if that happens after meeting her."

I saw a tear welling up from his eyes, tears I can't bear to see. I walked back to him and hugged him again, a bit tighter this time. I want to let him feel the assurance he  won't lose anyone. "It won't happen, I'm sure Angel will stay with you and Rhianne won't take her away from you. Everything will be okay, today you'll meet her and talk with her then you and Angel will be home, here with me." I reassured him with a smile and wiping his tears. 

"Mommy." I heard a small voice from the kitchen entrance and there I found Angel dozing off while raising her hand. I walked towards her direction and picked her up and gave her a kiss.

"Morning my princess." I said while walking back in the table and letting her sit on the chair next to me. We ate our breakfast and finished preparing to leave.

"Babe, my car won't start, can you give me a ride to the office?" I asked Jed after my third attempt on starting the engine of my car. I looked at my wrist watch I still have time but it won't be enough if i call for a cab.

"Sure Hon, it's still early anyway." He took my things letting me clambered inside his car. After few minutes we stopped in front of the building where I work. It's one of the highest building in the city and owned by a young entrepreneur whom I haven't seen even in magazine's pictures or television. He always let his lawyer do the interviews and never let the media show his face to the public. Some of my co-workers believes that he's ugly or maybe there's something on his face that he doesn't want others to see.

"Honey, just call me after work and I'll come to pick you up." Jed said after I get out of the car. He went out and gave me my things and kissed my lips. "Have fun on your meeting." he teases and winked.

"Thanks babe, I'll call you later." I shook my head at his joke and smiled at them then waved my hand goodbye as they took their leave. "Another battle is waiting for me." I mumbled and start walking inside the building, my very own battle field.

The meeting went well, some arguments have been handled pretty quick but it still took hours to finished everything. I was sitting on my office when i heard a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I said waiting for the door to open up and see who was on the other side of my door. The door opened and it was Kathrine Evans, my secretary.

"Ma'am, I recieved a call earlier. He didn't mentioned his name. He just said he's one of the higher ups that wants to see you at the glass walled conference room around 5PM."

Seriously, this company is full of secrets, what's wrong on giving at least their position or surname first? Good thing that the security of our company is good, so I'm pretty sure its not one of my stalkers' prank calls. I just answered her with a nod and she went out and closed the door.

After finishing up some documents, I looked at the clock on my table and it says its already quarter to 5PM. I prepared my things and took my bag and headed to the conference room.

There are five conference rooms in our building, three of them are being use for big meetings like the earlier meeting. The other one is being use for board members only and the last one is the glass walled conference room. It's my first time being called there and I don't really know what is the purpose of that conference room.

I knocked on the door and when I heard a male voice said "come in" I grabbed the knob and slowly opened it. Somehow I suddenly felt nervous on who might be this guy calling me for a meeting at this hour. As I went inside of the room, I saw him standing at the end of the oval table, his back facing me and his hands were inside his pockets. He is tall and as I examined him, you can see his firm muscles showing up underneath his white long sleeves.

"Please lock the door Mrs. Lawrence. This meeting is a secret only between you and me." He said firmly.

I don't know what's wrong with me that I followed his words even though I don't know him yet. After the clicking sound of the door lock I heard his soft chuckle. It's kinda familiar to me, and his voice somehow I think I've heard it before. I tried to remember where and when was it, but I couldn't remember where and when. Maybe at the earlier meeting? I'm not sure. I turned to face him again and was surprised to see him already standing in front of me.

I remembered that smirk on that irresistable lips of his. "You? But how? How did you get in here? You're not suppose to.." I wasn't able to continue what I'm about to say because his lips met mine and he started devouring me. Feeding me with lust and making me crave for him.

"I'm here to see my secret sinful slave." he murmured near my ear and his big hand snaked at my back pulling me closer to him as he trail kisses to my neck going down to my cleavage. Slowly I'm getting drown at his lustful touch and kisses, he pulled one of my leg letting it arched on his hips. I felt his hard manhood against my core. I loss my control and pulled his head kissing him back deeper and wanting.

I parted from our kiss and few words left my lips. Few words that would changed my life.

"I'll be your sinner."