The Other Guy

sorry i haven't edited this chapter yet... (^_^)v OH AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW(comment below) WHAT STYLE OF WRITING IS MUCH BETTER... THIS ONE OR THE FIRST CHAPTERS... THANKS

HONEY'S POV

I just arrived at my house when I saw a car parked on the parking lot. "They are home." I said with a smile on my lips I opened the door and went in.

I put my coat on the side and went on the kitchen to get some water. "How's your hunting?" a male voice said. I turned to see a handsome man standing few steps behind me.

"Welcome back home Babe." I said smiling at him. He smiled back walked close to me and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I'm home." he whispered and gave me a hug. "I missed you." he said while burying his face on the arch of my neck.

"You missed me or you're just tired of your mom's whining?" I said teasing him a bit. He's being bombarded by tons of whining by his mom about getting married.

He sighed as a sign of defeat and that made me smile. "Both." He said and sighed again, still hugging me like a baby.

I hugged him tight that almost crushes his ribs and made him cough. I laughed loudly at his reaction then loosen up my hug on him. "I missed you too." and I kissed him on his head.

Suddenly a scream broke our moment. "Mommy!" a small voice screamed in front of me. The little angel run fast and hugged me as soon as her Dad let go of me.

"Hi my little princess, how was your grandma and grandpa?" I asked her kneeling to level up our height.

"They are both still old." she said while acting like and old person. It made me laugh and shook my head, picking her up as I stand.

"Young lady, why are you still awake? I told you to sleep early because you have class tomorrow." Pretending to be mad, Jed said while crossing his arm on his chest.

"But I want to see Mom before I go to sleep." she said sadly and few seconds later tears come out on her beautiful emerald green eyes. I wiped her tears and she buried her face to my chest.

"Shhh.. don't cry baby. Daddy just doesn't want you to be late tomorrow. He's not mad at you okay?" I whispered to her ears and she just nodded but still sobbing. "Do you want mommy to read you a story tonight?" She nodded again so I start heading to her room while Jed followed behind us.

I was at the middle of the story I'm reading when a hand grabbed the book I was holding. I looked at Jed and he just pointed to the little angel now sleeping peacefully beside me. I stand up carefully not wanting to wake her up. After fixing her blanket, Jed and I headed to our room.

"So how many are they this time? How was your hunting tonight?" Jed asked after I came out of the shower.

I chuckled and shook my head. "I only had two this time the first one was lame." I said while I start drying my hair.

"So the second one passed?" He asked with a teasing tone and a crazy smile on his lips.

"Yeah. I guess he did." I'm still drying my hair not minding Jed's excited face.

"Is he really good? What did he do? Can I have him?" Jed asked continuously. I raised my hand to stop him from asking too many questions.

"Babe seriously? The last time I checked my market aren't your type." I said while raising one of my eye brow. "And besides, I forgot to get his number." I said and looked back on the mirror. Why didn't I have his number again? I asked myself.

"WHAT?! His style and stamina passed and you didn't get his number?" Jed exclaimed in surprised.

I smiled at him and shook my head while I brush my almost dry hair.

"Why?" he asked looking at me questionably waiting for my answer.

"We both past out after the 5th time and when I woke up I saw the time so i sneaked out as soon as I can to get home." I replied to his question while my eyes are wide opened and his eyes were getting smaller like doubting me or something.

"Have you left him your card?" another question came out from his red sexy lips.

"OMG No, I forgot to leave a note or a card. Gosh, I'm so stupid!" I exclaimed and finally realized my stupidity. I let a big fish slipped on my fingers this time. It never happened to me before because I always make sure I can always play with my toys again.

"Well I'm glad you're aware now. Honey, what you did is like eat and run scheme." he said now laughing at me while I'm still thinking about my mistake. "You could have at least paid the boy with your calling card." he said still continuously laughing at me.

"I know!" I replied to Jed and throw a pillow on his face but he's fast enough to catch it before it hits his face. 

"I know where his place anyway I'll just visit again the bar where I met him." I said letting out a sigh while lying down on the bed.

Jed just smiled and shook his head then lay down beside me. "What time are you leaving tomorrow?" he was looking at me as he locked me in his arms.

"I need to go before 7:00am I have a meeting with the stockholders at 8:00am. Are you finally meeting Rhianne tomorrow?" Jed is my best friend for fifteen years already. He had a one night stand with Rhianne and she got pregnant. Jed and I thought she really love him so Jed told her the truth. The truth that Jed is gay and he was so depressed that night so he got drunk and tried to fool around, not expecting he could get someone pregnant in just one night. After Rhianne gave birth to Angel, their daughter she took off not leaving a word to Jed. He didn't know what to do with the baby so I helped him and became her acting mother.

"Yeah. I already told angel about it but she didn't say a word." I looked at him and saw sadness in his eyes. Jed loves Rhianne as well and was willing to learn and forget being gay. It was so close, he just wanted her to know the truth and be accepted. But she rejected him and left the two of them.

I hugged him tight and kissed his forehead. I hold his face and look at him "It will be fine babe, you'll do great. You've been a good father and mother to Angel for five years. Do you want me to come with you?" I said smiling at him waiting for him to answer.

"No its fine Honey you have meeting tomorrow and I know you're busy. Thanks." he smiled back to me.

"Anything for you babe." Being with these two amazing people was a blessing for me. I'm really glad they are back because I can only sleep peacefully when Jed is sleeping beside me.