Fears that were Hunting Me

--A short unedited update for you my friends :D

She moan to his every move, he slowly making his pace faster as he felt her inside tightening again.

He was about to reached the peak of pleasure when she suddenly pulled away and ran towards the corner of the room. He was left unsatisfied and confused to what just happened.

He looked at her and saw her body shaking and her eyes were scared. She kept on glancing towards the direction where they were doing the action and he saw the reason of what she just did.

"Hey Hon, are you okay? Come, I'll take you home." He reached out to her, wanting to comfort her in his arms. She looked so scared and vulnerable.

"NO!" She shook her head and smacked his hand not wanting to be touch by anyone. Still peeking towards that direction and looking down hiding her face as if that guy can see her.

It's been half an hour of him trying to touch her but she kept on refusing and he doesn't want to force her because it felt wrong to do so. He got no choice but to call him.

"Hello, it's Jed Winter am I right?" a sound of hesitation can be heard on his tone as he wait for Jed's reply. After a few second he continue. "I'm Mrs. Lawrence's boss, would you mind picking her up here in the office, we kinda have a situation here. I'll text you the floor and room number." he ended the call and texted him the information he needed.

He walked towards her and sat in front of her. He tried to reached her unbuttoned blouse but she was fast enough to move not letting him touch her. He sighed bewildered on what to do to comfort her and erase those fear in her eyes. He just stayed there painfully watching the woman he loved for so long. Now that he finally have her that guy showed up again and destroyed his chance once more. God knows how he wish to harm that son of a b*tch but he knew it would hurt her too.

They were intoduced to each other by his friend 7 years ago, he was still in university and she was already working. He fell in love to her so easily, it's hard not to fall in love to her. He was young and she was older, he was afraid to confess his feelings to her afraid that he was not good enough to be her man. She moved away and he never saw her again, the last time he knew she got married and few years later she got divorced. He still doesn't know what happened to her during her marriage life but it changed her  a lot. But that won't change his feeling for her, he won't give up.

His thoughts was disturbed by a loud knocking, he stood up and opened the door.

"Honey?! Where is she?" the guy just barged in looking for her. "Oh God. What happened to you?" He was about to touch her when she suddenly scream. 

"Noooooooooooo! Don't touch me. Please let me go. Please don't hurt me. No! No! Please no." She scream and begged not recognizing the person in front of her.

"Honey, Hon babe it's me, it's me. Look at me. See? It's me baby. You're safe now, I'm here. I'm here. Shhh.. it's me" Jed grabbed her and locked her in his arms. 

"Jed?" she whispered then she burst into tears.

"I'll take you home now." She just nodded embracing him tight and he scooped her and carried her out of the room.

He was left there, alone inside the conference room. Jed didn't bother to look at him or say a word as they left. He sat on one of the chair wondering what the f*ck did her ex-husband did to her? His hand were shaking from anger towards that man. He felt hopeless, and useless seeing her like that not being able to do anything to take away those fears brings back the feelings he felt back then. The feeling of incompetence, that after all these years he still can't do anything for her.