Stars

Warning: This is about two boys falling in love so if for some reason you're not about that Life I suggest going to a different chapter!(wow that sounded very sassy I'm sorry) Okay if you're still going to read it then enjoy!!! :D p.s I'm bad at romance... :)

     I looked up at the sky from my roof. I smiled and closed my eyes. The night breeze rustling the leaves. I sat there and just thought. Nothing important just random thoughts that popped in my head.
     I sat there for a while until my mom asked me to come down. I did as I was told and went inside through my window. I walked into the kitchen to smell the best thing ever. My Dad's chocolate chip fudge brownies. 
     I was about to grab some when my little brother came running in with only a diaper. I heard my mom yelling for him to get back there so I picked him up. He started to cry so I whispered to him, "I'll give you a little extra brownie if you go to mom." He perked up and I let him down. He then sprinted as fast as his tiny legs could to mom.
    I laughed a bit and turned back to the brownies. I rubbed my hands together and got a plate. I started to cut into the chocolate goodness when my dad came in. "No son we have to wait for your mother and brother,"
     I turned around still with the knife and said, "but daaaaaaaaad!!!"I gave him my best puppy eyes.
     He looked away dramatically and said, "Son, no, I... Can't take the cute..." He put his arms up and leaned back, "I have to stay strong"
     I put the knife down and sighed, "I guess I have no choice... " His dad looked at him in playful horror.
     "Son, no"
     I dramatically whipped my head to look at him and gave him the biggest pouty face with even better puppy eyes.  "Dad... Please, for me?" I said with a bit of sadness.
     "I'm sorry but my fear of the wrath of your mother over powers the cute." I gasped and put my hand over my mouth as he turned around.
     Just then mom came in with little James. Let me just gush over him for a second. He's adorable. He's so tiny and chubby. I'm so glad to have him as my brother, but the day will come when he is no longer this adorable. I never want that day to come.
     My mom looked at us strangely before she set down adorable James in his high chair. "Okay let me cut the brownies."
     I walked to the table and sat next to my baby boy James. God, he's adorable. My dad sat in front of me and we waited in silence. My child from God then started to kick his small little feet in his high chair and started to giggle.
     My mom then gave us our amazing dessert she sat down next to her husband and I started to shovel the goodness in my mouth. I saved a little more then one fourth of a square for my essence of cute. While my parents were not looking I put the small bit of brownie on my adorable brothers high chair tray.
     I finished and put my plate in the dishwasher. "I'll be on the roof," I said and walked to my room.
     "BE IN BED BY TEN O'CLOCK!" I heard my mom yell.
     I just nodded forgetting she couldn't see me. I slipped through my window and crawled onto the roof. I looked up at the night sky and smiled. It was quiet. The only sounds we're the crickets and the leaves in the wind. He got lost in thought as he stared up at the sky dotted with small stars.
     "Hey, John!"
     I was scared half to death and almost fell off the roof. "dear lord Adam you scared the living day lights outta me!"
     "I didn't know I was that scary," he said sitting next to me.
     He looked at me smiling, "So pretty boy are you just out here looking at the stars?"
     Did he just call me pretty boy? What? Okay then. "Umm, yeah?" I said it like a question, of course, I did.
     "So dude... How's your brother doing" he asked trying to keep a conversation.
      I looked at him flapping ready to brag, also known as gush, about my brother. I started to rant about him and his adorableness. I don't want him to grow up.

  Adam's P.O.V (I wasn't expecting this)

     God, he's adorable. I can't believe I got him for a boyfriend. I'm way too lucky. What did I do to deserve him?
     "Let me get some of my dad's brownies." He said and went inside.
     HIS DAD MADE BROWNIES? Today is a good day. A very good day. I looked up at the sky and tried to find the big dipper. John came back before I could find it. I could already smell the chocolate gold.
     Once the plate was down on the roof I grabbed a square. I took one bite before I shoved the rest in my mouth. I heard giggling and looked over to see John looking at me. "What?" I said with my mouth still full. 
     "Nothing," was all he said before he looked back up at the sky. We sat there for a while not talking just looking up at the stars.
     About ten minutes passed when I laid down in defeat. I sighed as loud as I could and closed my eyes. "What?" John asked laying down next to me.
     "I can't find the stupid big dipper"
     "What? Really," he said while I just lightly glared at him, "it's right there"
    I look to where he was pointing and saw nothing, "what where?"
    He sighed and told me to lay where he was. I did and looked where he pointed again. I saw it. I swear I looked in that same place like four times. "Yeah, I see it now"
     John looked at me and smiled. God, I could look at that smile all day. He looked back at the sky and closed his eyes. I just smiled to myself as I reached for another brownie.
     We didn't talk much after that, but I didn't mind. It was nice. It was just my thoughts, John and I.

John's P.O.V

     I kept glancing at Adam at random times. God, he's amazing. Hot DAM! I went to grab another brownie. My hand hit an empty plate. I looked over to see Adam eating the last one. No. "You took the last brownie?" I asked him.
     He looked over and took another bite. "Yeah"
    I glared at him and attempted to grab the rest from him. I only got a tiny bit. 'Oh COME ON' was all I thought as I ate that tiny bit. I looked over again and saw him take the last bite smiling.
     I turned my head to the side and stared into my window with my arms crossed. I was acting like a child. "Hey John-" was all he could say before I stood up and ran to my window.
     I leaned in and looked at my clock. 11:09. Shhhoelaces. I looked back at Adam to see him looking at me weird. "It's 11:09- wait no it's 11:10 I need to go to sleep."
     He walked over to me and said, "really? Come on, you can stay out a bit longer. Right?"
     I shook my head and said, "No I was supposed to be in bed about an hour ago." I put my hand on my hip as I waited for him to reply.
     He sighed and kissed me on the cheek. "Okay see you tomorrow." And with that, he climbed down and walked to his house.
     I went into my room and flopped on my bed. I was almost asleep when I remembered about the plate. I groaned and went back out. I grabbed it and looked up at the stars one more time that night.

Okay, another chapter yay! I'm so tired right now but I was filled with determination to finish this. I will proof read this when I wake up. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°I hope that you comment and vote and until the next chapter buh-bye!

Edit from me in the future:  What even was this. I'm slightly cringing. I should update my other story...:/