Tour of the fallen home

As Naruto prepares to exit the newly renamed / formed uzamaki estate he was stopped by the prophet telling him that before he will take the young blond anywhere he must be given a tour of his new home the main home of the estate was were naruto currently was it had 4 floors and a dungeon/basement. The top floor was were naruto would be sleeping it being the most save place in these corrupted grounds the 3ed floor had a massive library with over 1000 book's on 6 towering shelves as well there was also a very large desk on the far the north wall there and there was what looked to be a trophy room on the southern end of the floor ,unlike the massive book collection in the library however the shelves were empty and each seemed to have the word follower engraved on the to of shelves wooden frame. The prophet told him that he would receive a trinket in these shelfs as he gains more followers.

(the 3ed floor has been were Naruto has was reading the map last chapter)

The 2ed floor as a massive amount of guest rooms eatch one would be unlocked as he gained followers.

The 1 floor was were a massive kitchen was Naruto was salivating at the thought of all the ramen he could have , there was also a very large ball room and dining area. but it was the basement that really got his attention it had in its very center a large wishing stone well covered in a cluster of sickeningly purple vines
, as well as what seemed to be a laboratory. The prophet began to explain that with was the well of souls and if one of his servants were to die they would be reanimated before being spewed out of the well but the servant would be weaker than before and they would need a weeks rest to get all there strange back, the lab however was for the task of making new minions, the prophet then told the boy that the dark heart has taken the souls of many from the worlds that he looked to but had no one to become his hair, as he when to tell Naruto about how to gather the lost souls. " just gain the souls that were taken by passing the tests that the different madnesses have set up." As it turns out the estate has imbued Naruto with the knowledge needed to pass eatch of there tests but he must awaken these gifts by doing what the madnesses say to gain there trust.

As the tour was now finished Naruto was finally ready to go and meet the rest of these crazed and infected lands with the intending plan to gather more servants as he mad his way to the door the green skinned being told Naruto that more lands will come to be as he gains power.

(To be continued)

(A/n)
[Hey guys and girls sorry for the long wait but I had a terrible case of writers block so yeah.
Until next time see ya]