The lands of corroption

As Naruto soon learned the estate seemed to have been divided by the various horrors and unlucky sobs to find themselves in this forsaken place. and he had to choose who to see first he looked over the list /map that the prophet had given him all Naruto had to choose witch of the groups to meet first and he would take them to there domain or districts as the young blond had chosen to calling them.

the ones proud court yard were lavish festivities and gals were held by a beautiful set of 7 fountains was now a clicking and buzzing hive of mutants that indulged in the most sickening of crimson wine's.

The estates work shop at a time made all sorts of wonderful trinkets and trimmings with its gears and pipes, now over run by a steam driven army of rusted gear golems.
As for the next bit of the corrupted lands things were more complex.

the old cove a place of wayward relaxing swims and moonlight fishing by the lakes clear waters ,was being fought over by two warring factions .the first was the drowning crew a particular cruel group of pirates that had made there way into the lake by way of a massive flash flood led by there captain hector barbosa they had taken up loggings in the old long hose , the crews rival group was that of the drenched queen and her army of aquatic soldiers the queen herself a lovey young lady that went by the name Shari that had been killed by that fool of a noble man after she refused his love of her, and now led an army of deadly half fish worriers. The rest of the estate is not nearly as much of a political powder keg thank fully.

The mountainside that surrounds the old lake once a place of grate hunting of both riches and beasts both woven by an endless tide of snow ,was controlled now by a being called the north king a monster made of the purest jewels bounded together by a horrible purpose and a sickening black slime. he and his army wolfs that hungers for the death of trespassers. now cling to any form of wealth that this Arctic pack could get and will kill to keep it they are based in the old ruby mine.

The old rode a place were the fearless and powerful came from , the place that gave birth the heirs little army by way of recruits among others were gathered from. Was now over run by bandits and thugs, thieves and killers , and mand man of all sorts ,led by there Greed driven king Jingzan they were based in a tiny make shift town that they called blood-post.

The grave were that old noble mans family line was dumped after they die to have a blissful time in the after world as the body's withers in the under ground tunnels,was now a home for a festering plague , And its heralds. these mutant vermin the smallest ones were size of a large attack dog but the biggest and smartest was that of one whose name was , the brood father.

The swamp was a place of mysterious power long before the dark harts awakening, and with there mysterious horrors have been brought to light in the form of a deadly group of humanoid reptile like beasts that continue to hunt even as insanity itself tightens it's grip on these once proud lands.

The botanical garden a place were man came to wonder at the forest's grand bounty. Is now a waste land of toxic potions , fungi and twisting plants lorded over by the grate hag a monster of a woman obsessed with The proses of plant , harvest and brew her legions of mutant tree sentries are all ways watching and weighting to strike so that they may collect only the grandest of ingredients for the old witch hags stewing pot.

The farm was once a place of that very creed but instead of plants it was in the form of 66 pigs now it is over run by a hideous mutation and plague that has made the pigs into humanoid giants and they became monster us in mind the ones that were in a different time called live stock are ruled by the biggest and strongest of theme all swine prince.

The finale two places were that of the old performances hall were grate tragedy and comities were acted out, now is a place over run by both the dead and unholy purpose, for it was now ruled by the church of skulls and its leader high priest Neroc.

But it was that final place on the map that was what gathered the young blonds gaze it was the old Ally the very town were the hairs rag tag army was based. Naruto looked at that spot on the map his eyes never moving until finally the blond thought to himself as a wicked grin came to his whisker marked face 'well I best meet the people of my new lands!'

(To be continued)