What was and what will be

As Naruto recovers from the shock of finally getting some one to see him as a person in stead of a monster us waste of space the boy began to delve into the knowledge of his so-called 'servant' and quickly found the answers to be far more disturbing than he could have ever for seen. The gibberish spewing prophet had told him of his old master a ancient and terrible thing known as the dark hart, this arcane bing was awakened by an old noble man who was seeking out a way to relieve himself of his ever growing boredom , and in the end the old fool got his wish for excitement as the army's of the dark hart flooded the noble mans estate. the nightmares and horrors began to destroy and corrupt the lands until only a small and out right pitiful village was left. But then the noble mans heir came to reclaim the corrupted earth with an militia of different so called hero's each one continuing a different skill , and so bit by bit the heir reclaimed the lands and when this rag-tag group of soldiers, outlaws and fools did make it to the prophets old master he just reset time over and over , again and again did they fight until the old master what'd something that the old noble man had an heir .So the hart began to look for a world full of conflict and strife. All the wile as it looked into the vast unknown the estate , the village and all of it's populous were locked in side a parasitic set of rings and whenever the ring is worn on the hand of a mortal who as suffered throughout a intolerable amount of pain and torment the rings new bear or would become the hier of his old masters dominos, the hier of the darkest dungeon!

Naruto just stood there like a stump as the green skinned preacher of madness began to calm down from his ranting speech of what was and what is to be the prophet then tolled Naruto that the estate is now his and anything or anyone on this land was his to do with as he pleased.

(To be continued)

(Next time :
Naruto will learn more of his new lands and he may meet more of his new servants)