The first servant

As naruto awoke for his slumber he said to himself with a solum look on his face " I must have past out from blood loss." Naruto look at his surroundings to see that he was in his a building that he did not remember ever setting foot into after all the only place he had ever been to that war remotely nice was irchruka remain . Naruto began to see that his new surroundings were that of a bedroom fit for a person of noble blood the very bed that he laid in was covered in a thick layer silk sheets, The flooring was covered in a lavish blue carpet. Naruto then cast his eyes of the door nesting in a golden frame. Naruto began to walk to the solid wooden door and turned the nob as he did so he began to look to his hands there were now 8 rings a pond his fingers eatch one with a eye carved into there blacked stone. Naruto ignored the newly found rings with the hope that the owner of this humble apoed would have the answers for his newly formed questions. As Naruto began to walk throughout this palaces halls the blond boy began to here the voice that had a disarmingly semiliterate to the one he had herd. "Ha you are awake young master , now please fallow my voice to the parlor room" the young blond did as the strange voice asked and found the man ... no the humanoid monster before him. The beast was male from the look of it he had a sickeningly green skin , two long stick like pairs of arms and legs , his left hand was chained to a iron collar around his neak , the man wor a simple pair of pale prisoners pants and his gaze stopped by a rag sticked to his face . But his most glaring fractures came in the form was the set of dagger sprouting from his hunched back and the items in his hands both in snared by steel clampings and freed was a pair of eyes locked with in his grasp. Now most men would have gone mad by his horrific looks but Naruto felt at ease for some reason the boy could not explain he knew this being would not harm him. The monster bowed to the young blond and simply said "greetings young master I am the prophet of madness and I have been summoned by my old master to serve you as I once did him." Naruto only stares at the green skinned beast all the wile beginning to wondering if leaving the room was a good idea.

(To be continued)