1.8

1.8

|| a s p e n ||

"So what do you want to do?" Michael asks me as I rub my eyes, trying to get up from my bed.

Trying to stand up, a pain shoots through my chest making me wince in pain and I quickly lay back in bed.

"I guess I got my answer." He chuckles, covering himself with blankets once again.

Leaving me cold, I scoot closer to Michael and he wraps his arm around me.

"Your parents are gone for the day..."

"Really?"

He nods and I grin widely.

Ever since I've came home, my parents would be here all day and I felt bad because honestly, they hate their home.They loved the outside, espicially the cold.

"I'm glad."

.
.

"So what are your plans?" I ask, before stuffing myself with a muffin.

After many tries, Michael helped me stand up without my chest hurting.

"Plans for what?"

"In the future, with the band."

"Well in June, we're going to start recording for a new EP and we're going to start touring with One Direction."

And I'll never see him perform.

"Can I say something, Aspen?"

Nodding, he answers, "I wrote a song, dedicated to you."

Cue to choking.

"What?"

"It might sound weird, but you're my inspiration and oh my gosh it's getting weird."

"So,"

"So what?"

"So when are you going to perform the perfect song you made?"

He quickly runs out of the kitchen to hear a few bumps and thumps.

Seconds later, he returns with his journal and my guitar.

"Right now."

He then starts strummings to an unfamiliar tune and he starts singing.

Life's a tangled web

I smiled as he continued.

I like the summer rain
I like the sounds you make
We put the world away
We get so disconnected
You are my getaway
You are my favourite place
We put the world away
Yeah we're so disconnected

I was smiling so hard, my cheeks were starting to hurt.

I didn't know I was crying, until I felt the warmth from my tears.

"You just made me the feel like the only girl in the world, Michael." I smile.

He then leans in to kiss me, and I lean in forward to make the kiss longer.

It was difficult to kiss him because of the tube that was sticking out of my nose, but we managed.

(Songs i was listening to while i was writing this part;

Turning Page- Sleeping at Last.
Over the Love- Florence + the Machine)

"I want to, Michael." I breathe out.

"Are you sure?" He replies.

I nod and we walk to my room.

He gently lays me in bed, making my stomach flutter.

He leans in and we start kissing, hard, him pressing me against the bed, and we kept kissing as I help him take off his shirt.

When he take off his shirt, he reaches down and tried to pull my shirt, but it gets tangled with my oxygen tube.

I laugh.

"How do you manage to do this?" Michael asks as he tries to disentangle my shirt from the tubes.

Minutes later, he was still trying to disentagle it so I disentangled them myself.

"That took a while."

He then peels off my shirt to reveal my ordinary black bra that I loved.

"Black, very punk rock." He jokes as I take off my pajama pants to see I was wearing my black lace underwear.

He then takes off his pants and we continue kissing.

Deepening our kisses, I feel Michael's hand on my thigh, which makes me feel weird.

This was actually happening.

He then started trailing kisses on my neck to my collarbone, which made my breath hitch.

I put my hands on my bra clasp, thinking if I should do it or not.

Unclapsing my bra, I take it off.

Michael whispers, "You're beautiful." Which made me turn red.

The whole ended up what I actually wanted.

It wasn't painful or uncomfortable.

It was quiet and I had a great time.

There was a lot of condom problems, though.

we've never seen a condom, and the package did not have an instruction manual, so we ended up having to google it.

Overall, it was amazing.

"I'm really tired." Michael whispers, struggling to open his eyes.

"My legs feel like jelly." I announce.

I rested my head against his chest, hearing his faint snores.

Closing my eyes, I hear him say, "I love you, Aspen Willows."

++++

it's five am right now and i like this chapter.

when michael and aspen were singing together, i just had an high school musical moment.

i dedicated this to battlescarrs because she gave me the idea of the song Michael "wrote" for Aspen, so thanks.

Two more chapters and a epilogue before we say goodbye to this.

this is getting emotional.

well, i love you all and ed sheeran.

vote, comment, and share please.x