nineteen

taehyung switched off his phone, wondering to himself who it could be messaging him. he sat there thinking, maybe it could've been a prank but then he remembered who it could've been messaging him. shock overcame his face.

"i-it can't be him..." he said to himself. all of a sudden he felt a pair of arms around his waist and flinched for a second before turning behind him and seeing jungkook looking at him.

"it can't be who?" jungkook questioned the elder, who seemed to be thinking too much about something.

the elder mumbled 'nothing' in reply and sighed, confusing the younger. they both sat there looking at each other and jungkook quicked kissed the other, leaving a lightly blushing taehyung who was looking down.

just as that happened, jungkook's seven year old brother, jaesung, came in the room. (A/N: i just thought of a random name.) the two were taking care of him since jungkook's dad had to work more then usual and taehyung decided to help jungkook.

taehyung forgot about what happened and went to feed jaesung. jungkook sat there thinking about why taehyung seemed a little different but shrugged it off and went to go join the two who seemed to get along pretty well.

-

taehyung and jungkook were sitting on the couch while jaesung was sleeping. taehyung leaned back his head on jungkook's chest while jungkook wrapped his arms around him smiling at him.

after a while, the two got bored of watching tv and taehyung opened his mouth to speak. however, his phone rang, he picked it up and answered the call.

"hello?" taehyung said, confused who it could've been.

"taehyung? it's me" (A/N: nO IT'S HELLO, IT'S ME- ) the voice from the other end said and taehyung's eyes widened in shock from the girl's voice.

"i-is it really you? w-why are you here?" (A/N: she's not the person messaging him. ) taehyung asked, feeling worried but happy at the same time.

"it's about him...we need you here now." the girl said and taehyung replied with a 'him? i'll be there' and hung up.

jungkook looked at taehyung in confusion, he clearly heard everything but was confused.

-

hii

i have no idea who the girl could be, maybe haewon, who magically found a portal in the woods and found this story? :')

anyways, i ended it there since i cba to write anymore and i'll try to update later today or tomorrow because tomorrow (the 11th) is the day i'm going on holiday but it might be the 12th idk. i won't be able to update for a week but i'll try and get wifi to check my notifications and maybe publish drafts i've written without wifi.

which reminds me

it's my grandfather's birthday oshit i haven't done anything welp.

kBYEE