sixteen

sorry for not updating and the bad chapter, i didn't know what to write and thanks for 1K reads and 200+ votes, ilyy 💜

-
taehyung hurriedly tried to look for an outfit for his date and looked around. he was overwhelmed with different feelings. this date could go bad or good. also, his crush the jeon jungkook had asked him on a date. taehyung was still shocked about the boyfriend thing. he was happy jungkook and him were together and he'd probably experience true love. it was awkward to find out that jungkook was the one who he was texting all along but he was happy it was him. it also explained why jungkook did suddenly approach him in real life.

smiling to himself, taehyung chose an outfit which seemed good enough and he decided to get ready for the date.

as soon as taehyung finished getting ready, jungkook messaged him alerting him he was outside and taehyung walked out the house after saying goodbye to his mother and being greeted by a smiling jungkook.

"you look great" jungkook complimented and he was right, both boys looked great..well..they always look great no matter what.

"i-i'm not even wearing anything really nice, it's just simple clothes and i look like i normally do" taehyung said, flustered at the compliment, slightly smiling at the other boy.

"but you still look beautiful" jungkook reassured the other, smiling just as brightly at the elder, who was in eyes, pretty much perfect.

"t-thanks kookie" taehyung said blushing slightly. jungkook smiled once again and took the other's hand, intertwining their fingers.

everything still seemed just a little unreal to him. a popular person had a crush on someone like him, who wasn't popular and in taehyung's eyes, he wasn't perfect or even good enough like jungkook was. but still, jungkook chose him over other people who stood out more.

(A/N: taehyung is perfect KBYE.)

the two slowly walked together, both loving every second and wanting to be together forever and after. (A/N: idk what i'm doing.)  it was only around four o'clock (A/N: (; ) so they had many places to go, jungkook decided on going to the fair.

they both enjoyed the rides and were now sitting at a bench eating. both occasionally glancing at each other. they both talked about random things enjoying their time together.

after they had finished eating, they threw the rubbish away and  jungkook decided to drag taehyung on to the ferris wheel, without knowing taehyung's fear of heights. they made their way to the ferris wheel and queued up, waiting for their turn.

when it was their turn, they both stepped into the thingy that the author forgot the name of and sat next to each other, taehyung worriedly clung to jungkook's arm and worried as the ferris wheel started moving.

"tae, it's okay" jungkook said smiling at the scared boy. "it's not like we're gonna be stuck at the highest point for ages" jungkook said kissing his cheek and looking around him, still smiling about the boy who was now slightly blushing.

(A/N: hmm....i wonder ;) i'm actually debating whether to do it or not.)

they both looked around, happy about the view. it was around 9pm and it looked beautiful. as much as taehyung hated it, he didn't mind it because seeing the look on his boyfriend's face and the view was an amazing sight.

the two reached the highest point, their hands intertwined and smiles on their faces.

jungkook looked at taehyung, who was smiling and looking at the view. the younger continued staring until taehyung noticed and looked at him.

both of them looked into each other's eyes, only thinking about each other. jungkook leaned in and connected their lips together. the kiss was sweet and loving. sparks flew.

(A/N: idk what to write tbh )

taehyung felt safe and like jungkook would forever be his. (A/N: sjsksks ) both of them felt love.

taehyung broke the kiss and looked at jungkook while blushing. both of them smiled and enjoyed the rest of the ride.

after, they decided to go home, jungkook walked taehyung home since they didn't live far from each other. both of them walked together, hand in hand. enjoying the comfortable silence. they had reached taehyung's house and jungkook looked to taehyung and opened his mouth to speak.

"taehyung..." jungkook (A/N: i almost wrote jungshook ) smiled to himself before speaking again. "i love you" taehyung blushed, mumbling an 'i love you too.'

they hugged and said goodbye to each other, wide smiles on their faces. jungkook quickly pecked taehyung's lips before waving and leaving a blushing taehyung. the boy turned to open his door but before he could do so, he looked down to see a text from jungkook.

kookie💕:

i had fun today, thanks tae, i'm happy for more dates to come, goodnight and sleep well, i love you ❤

taehyung smiled to himself and walked into home while smiling he changed and lied down with his phone still in his hand, wide smile also still on his phone. he typed a reply to jungkook.

dumbass💞:

i had fun too, thank you kookie :)
goodnight and i love you too ❤ sleep well

taehyung switched his phone off and switched his phone off. he closed his eyes and fell asleep in a few moments.

-

hOW WAS THE CHAPTER

and yay i updated

when it's almost half twelve am

i wanted to get them stuck on the ferris wheel but nah, i'll add something bad happening soon

or maybe not

or maybe i will :)

thank you so much again for 1K+ reads and 200+ votess 💜

also, on the 14th i'll be on holiday and idk if i won't update so i'll try to update a lot before but i won't be on holiday for long but i'm kinda excited for it since i have nothing much to do for the holidays

sorry again for not updating in a while

i'll be trying to do a chapter with all the members of bangtan soon, maybe next chapter, i have an idea already

have a good day or night~💜

i didn't check this for mistakes but there's one big one and that's me

bYEE