fourteen

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

OR IS IT? ;)

-

taehyung sat under the tree, his eyes shut, thinking about different things. he suddenly felt someone standing near him and he opened his eyes to see jungkook.

he quickly understood what was going on and sighed before patting the ground next to him and jungkook happily sat next to him.

"damn you park jishit." he mumbled before turning to jungkook and fake smiled slightly.

"k-kookie...do you hate me..?" taehyung asked, looking at the younger with worry but jungkook shook his head and smiled.

"no, when you told me you had a crush i was jealous and mad, i really wanted it to be me but i thought it wouldn't. it's crazy though. i already slightly liked you before we starting texting but while we were, i found out that i loved you so i decided to get closer to you." jungkook explained.

taehyung looked at him in shock. unable to do anything for a few seconds. his gaze was fixed on jungkook's face.

"y-you like me!?" taehyung almost yelled with obvious shock.

"yeah..so..will you be my boyfriend tae?" jungkook said smiling at taehyung even though he was nervous.

"YE-i mean, yes!" taehyung said and wrapped his arms around the younger's neck.

jungkook laughed at him before kissing his forehead and smiling at him. taehyung blushed but smiled as brightly at him while the younger returned the smile.

-

bleh bleh bleh

anyways

i'm gonna make their first kiss and them saying 'i love you' like a little later on
and they'll be cute but shy as well for now..?

i actually forgot how bad my writing is please excuse me

also, i was meant to end the book here but i don't want to end it now so i'm gonna still continue it!