CHAPTER TEN

I awkwardly sat there avoiding their gazes. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked next to me and Jimin was there. "Are you okay...?"

I nodded "Just not used to this. You being gentle and talking to me." He sighed "Yea me neither. But someone special told me something when I was in junior year and I just remembered. She said right before I transferred 'You can't be sad forever.' That was the last time I saw her."

"Huh. That's pretty good advice." I think I remember saying that to someone too before they transferred.

"So let's start over right? My dad is kind of desperate for me to change and I thought I might change if I can. Am I too harsh?"

I nodded "Calling someone a slut is rude by the way. Unless they deserve it." I muttered the last part making him look at me confused.

"Ok well I guess we can start over. Looking at you doesn't piss me off anymore so yea." He pouted "My face pissed you off?"

I gave him a look that said 'Are you kidding me' He shut up and laughed nervously. "Anyways let's eat." I nodded.

We all chatted and ate till 9 PM. We were leaving. "Want me to take you home?" I shook my head "I have some business with the pack."

"How come?" I thought of what to say "I want to check in them and talk to Kaede." He nodded "Okay then. See you at home." I nodded and walked towards the forest.

I looked around and didn't see, hear, or sense anyone around. I shifted and ran towards the warehouse. I walked in and shifted back. They looked at me.

"Hey Kaede, you shouldn't shift so much. You might feel free and all but too much can make you fall astray and your wolf can take over."

I nodded "So what are you guys doing?" "We're really doing nothing." I nod "Do you guys live here?" They shook their heads.

"We just stay here a lot so other animals don't take over it." "Ah I see. Well I'm gonna go home now so see you guys later." They waved and I ran out and shifted.

My vision was all in circles. I stopped and shifted back collapsing on the forest floor breathing heavily. The last thing I saw was a persons legs. Darkness.

------------
A/N I apologize for the Short chapter!