Epilogue

4 years later~
"Mommy! Mommy!" I looked down to two short chubby 3 year old boys. I smiled "What is it?" "Daddy is chasing us!" I laughed "Well then run. Because mommy is chasing you too!"

The screamed and ran away laughing. I laughed and saw Jimin at the backyard door. I looked at him "Hey! Park Jimin! Come help me." He smiled and chased our kids earning giggles and screams from them.

"No more! We tired!" We stopped breathing hard. The sun was setting "Let's go inside. Come on Jaehyun and Jaehyuk" "ok mommy!" They ran inside while me and Jimin walked.

"So you said you had a surprise for me. What is it?" I smiled "You'll see."

We heard the boys yell 'Yea!' We laughed "Come on I'm gonna cook dinner." He nodded and we entered the house. The lights were off.

"Euna?" The lights turned on and everyone yelled surprise. He was shocked. He read the banner on the wall and hugged me "We're having another kid?" I nodded.

"Let's hope it's a girl this time." He laughed "Yea sure." We celebrated and ate ice cream cake. I looked at Minho talking with Hani.

I winked at her and gave her a thumbs up. They were dating for a while now and he told me he wanted to propose. When he went on one knee everyone dropped their gaze on them.

Jimin whispered in my ear "Double celebration today huh?" I laughed and nodded. We all cheered after she nodded. Minho placed the ring on her index finger.

I looked Hana who has then talking with Taehyung. Jaehyun and Jaehyuk ran up to us. "Mommy! Mommy! Cake!" I laughed and nodded getting them some cake.

I felt a presence I knew all to well. I looked outside and saw Taehui from afar. I turned away and gave the twins each a slice of cake.

"If you can't finish share with your cousins." I pointed to Jin's kids. He smiled. I smiled back and sat on a chair. Finally everything is normal.