CHAPTER SEVEN

Four boys walked out from the brush. "We aren't here to harm anyone. We just want to talk to Euna." I walked towards them 'Whaddya want?'

"Does Jimin know what you are?" 'No.' 'Shes a former human.' I looked at Bambam. "So when Taehyung saved someone that one night I told him I smelled blood. It was you scratched by a drunk wolf?"

'Yea it was.' They nodded "We have to go before he tries to follow us. Bye." They sped away. 'We should get back Kaede. Vampires who are afraid of sun will come out and attack us at daybreak.'

'Lets go.' We ran back to the warehouse. I looked at them after we shifted back into humans "It's so strange being a werewolf."

Kaede looked at me "Well I think you'll get used to it." I started walking "I have to go now. Bye! See you tomorrow!" They all waved.

I shifted and ran towards the closest spot near the mansion. I shifted back and entered the house. Jimin wasn't there I couldn't smell his scent.

I easily found Taehui and pet him. "Are you scared of me? Do you hate me now? Taehui?" He purred reassuringly to me. I smiled "I hope you don't hate me. Then that means my last part of family would leave me. You won't leave me right?"

"Meow." I put him down and walked downstairs. I was hungry. I grabbed my wallet and went outside. "Ace if you're hungry just press the food button on your bowl. Remember how I taught you."

He walked to his good bowl and did what I said. I smiled and locked the house up. I walked through down finding a meat shop.

After eating I walked out. I went Around. I breathed in the air. I smelled Jimin nearby. I quickly went the opposite direction.

I found my way to the forest and ran as fast as I could back to the mansion. I went in the house panting. I saw Mr. Park standing there.

"Mr. Park? How come you're here." "Jimin is complaining about you. He says you hang out with wolves instead of your two friends."

"How does he know about them?" "He saw you at a bubble tea shop with them." "Oh. Anyways I should be the one complaining. He basically bullies those poor wolves! He yelled at me! He said he can control me and that he has an advantage just cause he's a demon and I'm human! He's a narcissistic stingy 10 year old girl."

Mr. Park sighed "I know he seems cold hearted but he's been this way since his mother died. He kind of hates humans because they killed his mother. When he was in high school people would bully him. His mother is a vampire and she would always use her strength and speed to help others. One day she got a request and they killed her. He's changed since that day."

"So that's why transferred out of our school." He nodded. "Does he hate me? Since I'm human?" He looked at me "I know you aren't human."

"I kinda guessed that." "How? How'd you find out you are half vampire?" My eyes widened "I'm half vampire?!" He nodded "Wait you said you knew you weren't human so explain what you mean."

I sighed and explained what happened to me. "So I guess that makes you half werewolf and half vampire." "I guess so. Is that why I'm always super hungry."

"Kind of. Half your hunger is wolf and the other is vampire so you should drink some blood instead of eating animals." I nodded "I don't want him to know."

He looked at me "Why?" "Maybe he'll hate me more. Anyways it's better if he thinks I'm human." He nodded "I respect your wish. Sooner or later he will find out you know Euna."

I nodded. He disappeared. I pet Taehui. "I won't be out long. Just wait for me upstairs okay?" "Meow." He ran upstairs. I walked outside and into the forest.

I shifted and explored the woods. I laid on the floor. I got up and heard someone walking on the trail. I shifted. I walked behind him and heard his heart pumping.

I bit his neck while covering his mouth so he didn't scream. I dropped his lifeless body. I shifted and ran away. I shifted back and ran to my bathroom.

I took off my clothes and showered. Blood went down the drain. I got out and made sure I got it all. I then changed into a white tee with shorts.

I sat on my bed and touched my teeth. I pricked my finger. The wound healed. I licked the blood off and laid in bed. That person isn't dead right?

I fell asleep.