Chapter 2

"What brings you to Cali?" Jenn asks me, "Oh I'm moving in with my brother and his friends." I say quietly.. "Wait.... Are you Ricky Dillon's younger sister?" They ask me, I just nod slowly, "how do you know?" I ask confused. "Oh I live next to them with my friend Rebecca" Jenn says to me. "That's ironic." I chuckle. Andrea hasn't said much... Then I notice that she's starring at my arm... Crap my sleeve rolled up.. "Hey guys I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Jenn said awkwardly. Once she got up and left Andrea scooted over a seat and asked me "why? You're absolutely drop dead gorgeous!" She told me. "My parents.... They beat me...." I said quietly, I could see the rage in her eyes. "Don't tell Ricky! Please?" I said knowing what she wanted to do.
*SKIPPING THE PLANE RIDE*
"LYRIC!!!!!" Ricky shouted once he saw me. Embracing me in a big bear hug. Jenn and Andrea just laughed at us. I saw 5 other guys behind Ricky and they just awkwardly stood there. They weren't all that bad lookin if you ask me. "I'm Connor!" The boy with light brown hair and green eyes says randomly, "and this is Kian, Jc, Trevor, and Sam." He said pointing to each boy. Ricky started walking toward baggage claim when I stopped him. "Ricky this is all I brought" I simply stated. He looked at me like I was crazy. "GURRRRLLL! We are going shoppin! You need more clothes than that." He said pointing to my bag. "Um... Ricky you don't have to...." He cut me off by putting his finger in my face. "Shush. We're going shopping whether you like it or not." I gave in. I sat in the car with Ricky Connor and Trevor, Trevor sat up front with Ricky so me and Connor sat in the back. "So Lyric, you never said why you decided to come to Cali?" Ricky asked.

A/N: sorry it's so short guys!!! I promise it'll be longer next time.