Chapter 11

God I hope he's okay....

Lyric's POV

I hear the door swing open and I see 11 pairs of eyes starring at me in horror. Ricky and Kian rush to Connors side, trying to clean up all the blood, Jenn is on the phone with the hospital trying to get an ambulance here as soon as physically possible. I'm sobbing being comforted by Michael. The paramedics burst through the door, they take Connor away on a gurnie. "Who is coming with us?" I slowly raise my hand. Michael helps me get off the floor, I look down and realize that I'm covered in blood, "don't worry baby girl, I'll get you a change of clothes and meet you at the hospital. The paramedics usher me into the ambulance.

I sit in the seat of the ambulance sobbing, They begin wrapping his arms in gauze and sticking needles in his arms. They quickly rush him in to a hospital room.

This is all your fault

You worthless piece of shit

You good for nothing loser

You killed him

You actually thought he loved you.

Cats voice rang through my ears. She's right though, this is my fault. Michael kissed me. I kissed back. Why did he react the way he did though? Did that really hurt him that bad?

He loves you, you dumbass

No. He couldn't possibly love me.... And now he very well could be dead.. Because of me...

All of a sudden I see the doctor stitching up Connors cuts. Wow. they're deeper than I thought.

"Are you his wife?"

I gulp

"no I'm his girlfriend"

I tell the doctor, he nods.

"well do you know why he did this?"

Now it's my turn to nod

"we were playing truth or dare, and my friends Michael ended up having to kiss me"

I could feel the tears falling down my face. I see Doctor Shepherd nod his head.

"you're lucky to have found him so soon, if you found him any later it would've been too late, His condition is critical, but he should wake up in a few hours."

I sob. I see Ricky and Michael rush through the door embracing me in a hug. I told them everything the doctor had told me, they just hug me tighter.

"it'll be okay sweetheart"

Ricky tells me, hugging me. He then walks out of the room to be with the others.

Now it's just Michael, an unconscious Connor, and Me.

Oh God.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like.... 11 years, but yeah. Here ya go!

Stay fabulous my sexy chalupas

Love,

Spiffy :D