CHAPTER THREE - PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1 (Part 2)

<CLICK ON THE YOUTUBE VIDEO AT THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THIS PAGE WHILST READING THIS CHAPTER TO ENHANCE THE EXPERIENCE>

CHAPTER THREE - PUBLIC ENEMY NO. 1

(Part Two)

The vortex was now in front of the hellish beast and, after a few attempts to escape, it realised it couldn’t outrun the magical black hole and stopped in mid-air. The tornado swallowed the beast with one turn, leaving a trail of destruction behind it. Then, it slowly disintegrated into the air, taking the piercing screams of the Malum with it.

As soon as the last cloud of the tornado vanished, Heather fell to the floor. Phoenix ran to her aid and commanded the electrical barrier to bring the vampire couple down from the tree safely. ‘Is she okay?’ Luan asked, trying to help.

‘I’m fine. It just took a lot out of me,’ Heather reassured as Phoenix kissed her continually to show his appreciation for her bravery.

The office groaned with displeasure, upset that no one had been injured. ‘What’s going on with those two then?’ a worker, passing by, asked.

He pointed to Luan and Ardan as they stole a moment for themselves before setting off on their journey again. ‘Nothing!’ I snapped.

The worker backed away, knowing he’d made a mistake. Darcy signalled to his throat to prevent the worker from asking any further questions. Unfortunately he didn’t understand this motion as he continued, ‘It’s just it was interesting how they were talking about their other halves, but I thought they were together. They look very close…’

My blood began to boil as thoughts of ripping off this over-observant worker’s head filled my dark mind. ‘She has a husband?’ I asked through gritted teeth.

The worker was now near the door, ready to make his escape as he replied, ‘Yes, and a son, but they’re on the run from the Elders.’ With that he ran out of the office and slammed the door shut behind him, fearful I would follow.

I gave Darcy an icy stare. ‘Right. If anyone asks I’m going to lunch - you can deal with any messages I get,’ I demanded.

Darcy looked at me with concern. ‘What are you going to do?’ he whispered as I threw my chair back and beautified myself, ready to flirt my way through my new plan.

‘You’ll find out shortly,’ I replied as I reapplied my lipstick and flaunted out of the office, leaving Darcy perturbed.

Racing down the badly lit hallway, I bumped past guards and other intimidating species until I reached the office of the Parvums. ‘What do you want?’ Priscilla asked, feeling threatened by another female in her domain.

We stalked around each other like cats waiting to pounce. ‘I’m here to see Drake. Is he around?’ I asked looking past all the hardworking dwarves, trying to avoid eye contact. She blocked my path, refusing to let me go any further. ‘You’re a very brave little one!’ I mocked as I pushed her aside and walked to his private office in the back.

Drake was a Parvum but, unlike the others, he did not deal with transferring the beings to the games. Instead, he was tasked with getting a background on each contestant for Aries to use when he needed to fill in the boring gaps for the crowds.

I knew he would be able to help me with my new favour - especially because I knew he had a soft spot for me. ‘Hey Drake, how are you?’ I flirted as I popped my head round the corner, greeted by his eager smile.

‘Come in, come in!’ he replied with glee. I walked into the dark den and shut the solid wooden door.

With no windows and wooden planks holding back the tons of moist soil trying to get in through the walls; it was a prison for anyone who was claustrophobic. Piles of files and papers dominated the room as I struggled to stumble to his large, untidy desk.

I pushed some papers aside and sat on the edge, exposing my soft ivory legs, ready to help me get what I wanted.

He shivered at the sight of the opposite sex as he moved closer. ‘H-how can I help you then?’ he stuttered.

I grabbed his small, thick, clammy, hairy hand and put it on my leg. He shuddered with delight as his hand came into contact with my flesh and I replied, ‘I need your help. You’re the only one I can trust to help me with such a huge task.’

He jumped to his feet and stood in front of me, nodding like an obedient hound. ‘What can I do, Mistress? Ask me for anything and it’s yours…’ he promised as I twirled his dishevelled brown beard in my perfectly manicured finger, trying not to be sick at the musty smell.

I bent down, revealing my ample cleavage. ‘I need you to find Luan’s husband and son for me.’ Getting lost in the rhythmic movement of my breasts, he mumbled in acknowledgement of my request, dribbling into his already grimy facial hair. Making sure he knew the importance of this task, and knowing I had him under my spell already, I continued my demands. ‘Drake, will you find them for me?’ I asked pulling his face closer to my lips.

He started shaking with delight as he nodded enthusiastically, ‘Drake, will you kill them for me?’ I purred.

He pulled his head away suddenly and looked into my flaming red eyes. ‘Ummm, how can I do that?’ he stammered as my feminine wilds no longer had him locked in my grasp. Knowing I needed to do more, I moved his head closer to mine and looked deep into his eyes.

Did you enjoy this chapter? If so, please show your support for this author by VOTING for this story or leave a COMMENT to connect with me! Thanks everyone! :)

***If you cannot wait for me to update this story EVERY FRIDAY, the full book is available to purchase on Amazon, Smashwords, B&N, Kobo and iBooks***